Happy Australia Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are two RJ minded detectorists:
1453066916_maxresdefault.jpg

rocketaroo said:
sewing is womens work, like ironing, and having babies. Can you have babies RJ? lol

Sexist pig! :p
I can crochet. Never got the hang of knitting though. Ironing? What's that?
Just thinking about having babies makes my ovaries ache. 8.(

I thought overies were what you wear to work :p .
Off topic slightly, but a Rudolph the red-nose mankini would work well. He would only have one nostril though :p :eek: (sorry mods!!)

silver said:
Sandta said:
Sold out?
Thats bloody scarey!!!
I wonder how they will go down at Bondi on the day :(
Bloody sheilas bought em all . :p
Maybe so Silver, but without wanting to offend Ramjet, i'd rather see the Bondi babes wearing them than our very own #1 mod. Again, without trying to offend, i think Ramjets days of getting away with that type of number finished about the time he wore the Rocky Horror outfit.
Some might even say (not me mind you) that he has gone to seed a little since those earlier halycon days and should give it a rest ;) :lol:

Wonder where he would hide the 1947 florins, whilst wearing the mankini? Actually we dont wanna know where.....deviat RJ!

SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
Sandta said:
Sold out?
Thats bloody scarey!!!
Maybe so Silver, but without wanting to offend Ramjet, i'd rather see the Bondi babes wearing them than our very own #1 mod. Again, without trying to offend, i think Ramjets days of getting away with that type of number finished about the time he wore the Rocky Horror outfit.
Some might even say (not me mind you) that he has gone to seed a little since those earlier halycon days and should give it a rest ;) :lol:

:D you can't offend me. ;)

Ramjet said:
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
Sandta said:
Sold out?
Thats bloody scarey!!!

I don't think you know how to dig ! :lol:

silver said:
Ramjet said:
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
Sandta said:
Sold out?
Thats bloody scarey!!!

I don't think you know how to dig ! :lol:

Master Silver you MAY be able to offend me but I doubt you ever would. ;)

Latest posts