GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G0lddigg@ said:
I was told there is no shortage of machines thats why i wasn't ina hurry to sell my kidneys just yet.... maybe a in a month

You could be in a bit of strife if you sell them both :)

Bacchus said:
G0lddigg@ said:
I was told there is no shortage of machines thats why i wasn't ina hurry to sell my kidneys just yet.... maybe a in a month

Yeah but he could buy new ones with all the whopping nuggets he will find ;)

Bacchus said:
G0lddigg@ said:

i was hoping someone else might want to contribute :)

Yes thanks for the reply Fortune Seeker, good luck with it.Plenty of good ground around Creswick for you jezza28 :)

Count me out I'm bloody well stuck in Leonora without work for 2 months and a crappy GPX4500 to keep me company. So jealous of you guys.

Went to the Adelaide Caravan and Camping show yesterday. Guys from Minelab bought a GPZ7000 down later in the morning, so had a hold of it. I noted that that its centre of balance is fairly low (about 125mm below the display screen.) a fair bit lower than the 5000.

Although not overly heavy, I reckon for a day's detecting it still needs a harness and bungy.

condor22 said:
Went to the Adelaide Caravan and Camping show yesterday. Guys from Minelab bought a GPZ7000 down later in the morning, so had a hold of it. I noted that that its centre of balance is fairly low (about 125mm below the display screen.) a fair bit lower than the 5000.

Although not overly heavy, I reckon for a day's detecting it still needs a harness and bungy.

I popped in today for a little bit. My son got 6 coins out of the sandpit. He loved it.

mbasko said:
Fortune Seeker said:
10700 is the price there too :/
I think you'll find $10,700 is everyone's price - the only difference will be what "extras" you can procure into the deal.

When I bought the SDC new last July, I was told that the price was $3995 - no discounts.

A week after buying it I heard that another dealer was doing them for $3600 for people who went in I person and asked about the "special price."

Pretty soon, other dealers who said "no discounts" were selling them a bit cheaper than the $3995.

Point is, when the SDC first came out, $3995 was "everyone's price"

We'll see, I guess...

Last time I ever saw this much hyped up excitement over anything was in this - and we all know how that went. (Apologies for those too young to remember)

1424411029_leyland_729-620x349.jpg

If memory serves me correct, the P76 had a 273 Cubic Inch V8, good motor just shame about the reliability of the rest of the car :D

Edit = Had a google - looks like over the years there was a range of V8 engine sizes. Mate of mine briefly had the 273 version back in the late 80s.

Latest posts