General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like detecting will be on hold for a few days. I've been tracking this lightning storm for two days. It's very active and very slow moving.

1541330517_screenshot_2018-11-04-21-47-04.jpg

And the Melbourne Cup Weekend GT meet up looks like it's going to be hit with plenty of EMI. Tomorrow arvo is looking pretty ordinary here so I can't see it being any better for them, stoke the fire and get Larry on the happy juice to help you pass the time :D :playful: :Y:.

Well the forecast for here on Saturday for today (Monday) was a shocker, pretty bland muggy day and that's about it. On the other hand tomorrow is forecast for rain most of the day which I don't mind, less mowing and cleaning up. Should make for an interesting run in the Cup. Might throw ten bucks on a roughy with experience on a slow to dead track time will tell I'll see what the weather does.

RM Outback said:
Well the forecast for here on Saturday for today (Monday) was a shocker, pretty bland muggy day and that's about it. On the other hand tomorrow is forecast for rain most of the day which I don't mind, less mowing and cleaning up. Should make for an interesting run in the Cup. Might throw ten bucks on a roughy with experience on a slow to dead track time will tell I'll see what the weather does.
So how did you go with that ?

Sticky as all hell in Sydney. Wish it would storm. Been bustin my arse framing up under a glass skylight all day. Felt like 50 :awful:

We had a bit of rain yesterday afternoon, started about 2 pm and up until 7am this morning we had 86 mm and since Friday when we had a fairly violent storm we have had 163mm, tanks are full and the dams are overflowing, looks like a bit more in the next couple of days. Wish that some of it would now go to someone who needs it more than us at the present.

Graham

Been at it all night down here.
Just heard a bit of thunder. :Y:
Send her down Huey. :cloudy:

Latest posts