Garrett ATX gold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe

Reaction score
Hi guys, went out for a quick swing with Chris today and picked up this little beauty Trunky region :) the ATX may have just proved it self.

1394269110_image.jpg

pirateandy said:
excellent bout time we saw some atx gold, what sort of depth was it at
:) yes mate about time, would have to be 4 or 5 inch at least. Just weighted 6.62g

Great stuff Joe,...had a feeling it wouldn't be too long before that persistence was going to pay off. Hope the next one is close bye. ;)

Cheers Wal.

Hey Joe, What a pearler.....well done.....AH Trunky region ;)

joe did you have your other detector with you as well.
cheers
Brian.

WalnLiz said:
Great stuff Joe,...had a feeling it wouldn't be too long before that persistence was going to pay off. Hope the next one is close bye. ;)

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal, yes 38 hours on the machine till the first one showed up, persistence - true I'm now not picking up as much trash as I used to :)

thesmithy said:
Hey Joe, What a pearler.....well done.....AH Trunky region ;)

joe did you have your other detector with you as well.
cheers
Brian.
Cheers mate :) , yes B in the car - Chris with 2100 and and my 2000 buried under the seat.

They say that the ATX is good for small gold, but these days a 6.62 gm is a monster. Great work you deserve it.

Nice nugget! It deffinitly puts confidence in others with the atx or people looking to buy one

Latest posts