Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Geez what a heart starter that ring would have been when you popped it. :D

I was thinking.....wrong color, but maybe white gold, no dont be silly, it was silver tones/numbers lol I didnt know for sure, until I got home....so was hoping.

Cool ring Rocket, and the predecs just keep coming. I do the exact same thing, revisit older areas that I have not touched for a long time - surprising on what you miss in the process of learning your detector. :)

rocketaroo said:
Bucket almost full of small relics, bbs, 50s, 20s,5s, 10s, but most pennies, and halves. I shouldave owned a tumbler by now. I have another bucket half full, with coins in olive oil, but its buried in the back of my shed...its been soaking for over a year. https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...4395/1508148168_received_1203876226423568.jpg

Ahhh Oh my goodness! Bucket full of goodies! I keep my unwashed coins in the paint spray can cap! I never thought of using a bucket! :eek: :eek: :eek:

cashgoldsilver said:
Tumbler :Y:

I can't recommend mine enough :party:

Fill half way with grit from Big W & add some coins & a splash of dish washing liquid & water to about 2/3 - 3/4 then tumble for 2-3 hours then O:)

You will be shocked at how good those coins will come out :p

You will wonder why you didn't buy one years ago :/

Buy A Tumbler :Y:

P.S. looking at that bucket makes me think that you are a mini Steptoe and Sons :lol:

Which tumbler do you recommend?

Few hours digging the trashy signals, in a little park, that should be cleaned out. It just keeps giving, and I almost left the florin...it was sharing its hole with rusty nails, and aluminium. The ring is silver, and where's the shilling when you need one!
1509072211_received_1210183062459551.jpg
1509072228_received_1210182832459574.jpg

Ahhhhh, my dose of silveration ,...... thank you RKT for being on top of your silver game ! :p
must be a leprechaun there though for you to cop a second 50 instead of the shilling you deserved.
:Y: :cool: :Y:
might be a magic ring ,... you should maybe give it a rub ! ]:D

Latest posts