Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back to the juicy site today, gridding, and going slow over bits, that we had cherry picked. Love my victory medal, and another full mouse :)
1495265232_20170520_152029_resized.jpg
1495265252_20170520_165159_resized.jpg
1495265276_20170520_165312_resized.jpg
1495265299_20170520_165524.jpg

its a mini honey hole, the only challenge is deciding wether to dig high tones, that have iron grunts with them. The florin was a so-so signal, there was a lump of rusty iron within a few inches of it. The modern part of the site is full of rusty stuff, it would be so easy to detect it otherwise.

rocketaroo said:
its a mini honey hole, the only challenge is deciding wether to dig high tones, that have iron grunts with them. The florin was a so-so signal, there was a lump of rusty iron within a few inches of it. The modern part of the site is full of rusty stuff, it would be so easy to detect it otherwise.

The Deus Master will keep picking out the treasure from the trash. :D

Sounds like the last section of the park behind me, I've cherry picked for so long now I'm walking in a small patch with the coil almost still
More like a slooow hovering with a hint of a short swing :lol: :lol: There's still a couple there..... I'm sure of it :rolleyes:

Gee that site is sure producing the goods, well detected Rocket! As for those mixed tone targets, dig them, you may well be surprised on what you find going by the results I've had in heavy iron over the last few weeks. :)

Latest posts