Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting weaker.
1550697673_shgmscol_6.jpg

Almost gone now..... insignificant event. .... NZ will feel it before we even get a bit of a blow
:eek: ~
1550698796_screenshot_2019-02-21-07-35-01.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Heatho said:
LoneWolf said:
There WILL be 100 by the end of today.. And 500 by the week-end.........We also have a Tractor towing a Sifting Machine that does the beaches every morning To remove broken Glass, needles rubbish ect... that's why they hit the beaches in the afternoon.... Some have very good set-ups too... One Couple that's always there(live in a hi-rise) has little flags and when He finds something he inserts his flag for the Missus to dig and he keeps going with his very large coil...... My Missus calls it 'Speed Detecting'... I have even seen punch-ups over areas... Not worth it Unless you know where it ends up after a storm... ;)

LW

Even more tempted now, lol. :playful:
Get there at 2am when they are all sleeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :power:
Geez they miss a lot - has anyone seen detectorists do what I call the head bob , they see another detectorist coming onto there patch and start prettending to be finding plenty. Swing rate picks up and technique falls apart . Then I arrive ]:D :p and clean up.

I thought it would....It should bring some much needed rain to the SE tho.... North Qld has had their share(too much) and now we might get some... When Cyclones take that SW path from New Cal they tend to weaken over cooler seas... If it became a cat3 that could be a different story...

LW....

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Heatho said:
LoneWolf said:
There WILL be 100 by the end of today.. And 500 by the week-end.........We also have a Tractor towing a Sifting Machine that does the beaches every morning To remove broken Glass, needles rubbish ect... that's why they hit the beaches in the afternoon.... Some have very good set-ups too... One Couple that's always there(live in a hi-rise) has little flags and when He finds something he inserts his flag for the Missus to dig and he keeps going with his very large coil...... My Missus calls it 'Speed Detecting'... I have even seen punch-ups over areas... Not worth it Unless you know where it ends up after a storm... ;)

LW

Even more tempted now, lol. :playful:
Get there at 2am when they are all sleeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :power:
Geez they miss a lot - has anyone seen detectorists do what I call the head bob , they see another detectorist coming onto there patch and start prettending to be finding plenty. Swing rate picks up and technique falls apart . Then I arrive ]:D :p and clean up.

I know exactly what you mean Dan. :cool: :D :money:

That's the worst thing with these things is the Storm Surge that goes with them... Combine that with the King Tides we are getting ATM and a lot of places will go under.. Here on the Goldie some places are only 3m above sea level..... :(

LW...

Latest posts