Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weights on the roof and bonnet to help hold the wheels onto the bottom..... not too stupid, if'n it weren't for the water.... she'd a made it fir sure Sand Surfer :D

1641766014_1641765273_bridge.jpg

Did this sort of thing many times when I was young. I tried to get home to Upper Brookfield in my Fiat 600. The front washed down stream so I had to do a quick left "U" turn and returned the way I came. It was last creek crossing before home and I had to walk but it put me on the wrong side of the creek. I went back over the previous crossing so I could walk home over the hill.

:D :D Should try it in a Minni MB..... 4 of us young fellas flying down a hill only to find the creek at the bottom was Flooded... Mate just pointed it and floored it...... We skimmed all the way across to the other side.. and it worked....🤣😂😂

Love Cyclone Season.. Fascinating Beasts....... The first for QLD but more to come this Season...

LW....

CYCLONE PARTY. 🥳🥳🥳🥳.. Thats what you do.......

What else are you going to do ?.... Hold onto your Roof..... 😂

Rules are ...

So those who think their houses are not very strong , go to mates place that may be stronger... 💪💪💪

Incoming Mates must bring Beer or Spirit , mixer and Eskeys if possible OR other useful Device.... .. 🍻🥃 📻

Any Incoming Girls MUST bring Pizza, KFC, RR, or worse Maccas are allowed to attend... 🍕🍟🍗🍔

B.A.O.E.... Bring Any One Else who might be in danger... With you.... 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 MUST DO...

Scared Attendees are not required to bring anything.. Just have to promise not to LOOSE CONTROL .. 😱😨

DVD's are welcomed by Any one... NO ROM-COMS.... Or You are left to the Elements...:oops::mad:

Oh and Someone must bring a Generator AND Fuel... ⛽ (not fun trying to syphon fuel from CAR in 150 knot winds... ):rolleyes::rolleyes:

NO One in Authority to ATTEND........👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨

Have Fun is a MUST... You never know... it might be the last thing you EVER do.... 😇😇😇😇

BTW Gabrielle is a Cat 3 now...:oops:

LW.....

Last edited:

Latest posts