Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its not Jaros, Lucky it was on the way home with your new glasses, otherwise you would have missed them with the old ones... Pretty gusty here ATM...

LW...

Yes that's what I mean RR.. We all would be under water if that happened... Beautiful Country... We spent a bit of time over the years Camping up there... Little Yabba Creek.... Nice... Montville, Maleny and Kenilworth... Gods Country... :perfect:

LW....

Getting damn windy up here!!
1550793654_shgmscol_12.jpg

LoneWolf said:
Yes that's what I mean RR.. We all would be under water if that happened... Beautiful Country... We spent a bit of time over the years Camping up there... Little Yabba Creek.... Nice... Montville, Maleny and Kenilworth... Gods Country... :perfect:

LW....

Yeah that's for sure,

We use to own the land Nambour Tafe College was built on and all the land up Burnside when it was called Puddles Road and the land from the Nambour Sorting/Post Office right up Perwillowen Road up until 1993/95,

silver said:
All I know is that when I was there(Maleney) the public toilets were long drop dunnies :D

I won't be too upset if I never use one of them again, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts