Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Jaros :Y: :D :Y:
1518929685_screenshot_2018-02-18-14-53-57.jpg

hope that's not your house Wishfull...
that would be uncanny :eek:
:lol:

davent said:
DetectingSA said:
OzzieAu said:
Adelaide is the place to be

Always has been ;) :D

so long as you dont need electricity....
Dave, as a true blue Croweater, I can tell you in a few years time SA will be exporting our surplus renewable energy across the border to those states that are in the dark, because of their stubborn reliance on fossil energy, which has run its course.

Well NZ has the ball now !
Good to see that the meteorologists are earning their money too. :Y:
1519072095_screenshot_2018-02-20-06-24-02.jpg

that WA cyclone has kept its shape well overland too :eek:
Don't see that everyday. 8)
1519072257_screenshot_2018-02-20-06-22-39.jpg

silver said:
Well NZ has the ball now !
Good to see that the meteorologists are earning their money too. :Y:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1519072095_screenshot_2018-02-20-06-24-02.jpg
that WA cyclone has kept its shape well overland too :eek:
Don't see that everyday. 8)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1519072257_screenshot_2018-02-20-06-22-39.jpg

Actually do you remember a couple of years ago I think it was, a cyclone went all the way to S.A. and into Victoria a bit. I can remember saying to my wife " Oh there's not much in it ". That's when S.A. lost all it's power. Of course I heard about that for a while.
Looking much the same path it's taking.

Wishfull said:
Actually do you remember a couple of years ago I think it was, a cyclone went all the way to S.A. and into Victoria a bit. I can remember saying to my wife " Oh there's not much in it ". That's when S.A. lost all it's power. Of course I heard about that for a while.
Looking much the same path it's taking.

aha

so it was your fault

Yeah I remember that... they like to conveniently forget that they are cyclones once they get below a certain point of latitude. 8)

Hey Wishfull, youre starting to sound like one of those misinformed eastern states pollies, have some faith, were leading the way here for the future mate.

Latest posts