Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking more centred on Mackay now(to me). :eek:
1490680468_screenshot_2017-03-28-15-53-08.jpg

Bureau see's it differently though . 8)
1490680612_screenshot_2017-03-28-15-55-40.jpg

Hi Wishfull,

Thanks for your concerns but everything up here is mild with hardly any rain. All the damage is happening from Ayr down to Sarina. Friends in all those areas and most phones are down now. It's not over yet so we will all just have to wait before we know more Just don't believe all you hear from those journalists. Those glory seeking idiots should be banned from these areas at times like this.

Doug

Yeah my rain gauge is over flowing :rolleyes: and half my drive I think is now paving the road outside ................... rained all day and then bucketed late afternoon :Y: T think further down the coast is now copping it as I type.

The coomera river paid us a visit this morning up to our front door 1:15. We are one of the lucky ones, it was low tide thankfully. Cars needed a bit of an interior wash anyway :mad:

Yeh got a mate at Murwillumbah... Water up to 2nd top step of the house he lives in... only problem is, he lives downstairs.. :N: . He said he spent all last night hanging on to his boat so it wouldn't float away... Worst flood in history at Murwillumbah they are saying.....

LoneWolf....

Latest posts