Clever Dicks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
Flowerpot said:
I dont feel so clever now that Ive got a cold, dammit!!! Boooohooooo 8.(

Welcome to the gang I've had a head like a crayfish for the last week :rolleyes: some say I've had it all my life :lol:
Oh geez RM this has cold has been terrible. I had a lovely holiday away then two nights back at work and I wanted to slap anyone that came near me because I had no patience or strength, geez it was horrible, dont know how I got thru work, yuk, slept all day and night yesterday, still snotty and sore, I must of picked up a bug while we were away on holidays.

Mackka said:
Did you have flu shot Miss Flowers?
Mackka
Yes I did Mackka about 6 weeks ago and the needle site got all inflamed and red and itchy as hell for about a week too and the left side of my thyroid swelled up also and thats still up, so Ive some tests done, results next Wednesday.
Dont think Ive got the flu tho, I think this is a combination of head cold and hay fever and thyroid something?
Feels pretty darn yuck being snotty, achey, sneezy, hot, cold, sore, grumpy. Happy days for Mr Pot, tehehe

Flowerpot said:
Mackka said:
Did you have flu shot Miss Flowers?
Mackka
Yes I did Mackka about 6 weeks ago and the needle site got all inflamed and red and itchy as hell for about a week too and the left side of my thyroid swelled up also and thats still up, so Ive some tests done, results next Wednesday.
Dont think Ive got the flu tho, I think this is a combination of head cold and hay fever and thyroid something?
Feels pretty darn yuck being snotty, achey, sneezy, hot, cold, sore, grumpy. Happy days for Mr Pot, tehehe

Sound more like Ms Pot ate the seven dwarfs or at least some of them :playful: :flowers: :flowers:
Get well soon
Pagan P

Haha Pagan P :lol: :lol: :lol: , you cracked me up and made me feel better.

Thanks for kind words and thoughts folks, xxxx oooh Goody, soooooooooooouuup, yummmmmo, youre a sweetie x

All you clever dicks have such kind hearts. :heart: :heart:

Manpa said:
This is going to sound nuts but when I have an inkling of a cold or flu I rub Vicks vapour rub on the soles of my feet just as I go to bed.
Does the trick for me, placebo or not, I don't care. Just be careful walking on a tile floor.
Get well soon Flowerpot.
yep i do the same but with the thickest socks i got and if possible the electric blanket on.

Latest posts