Clever Dicks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
madtuna said:
Ramjet said:
I am a pretty good cook and a top notch Poppy. Love my grandkids.
Pretty handy at driving bid ass trains too. Not everyone can do it.

My grandfather was Ben Chifleys apprentice :Y:

Never heard a fireman called an apprentice before. ;)

Nope, grandfather started out in the railways in Bathurst as a fireman and Chifley was the driver, he eventuallu went on to be a driver himself having been taught by Chifley.

Its just a topic that we can have a little fun.... And Fun it is... Gives people an insight into Peoples Personality or in my case, my Mentality or others Ability.. :playful:

I think Flowerpot has made some classic 'topics'... A bit of fun... Keep up the great work Potsie..

Better than watching the Idiot box waiting for the next idiot who will lead us to :bomb: :koala:

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Its just a topic that we can have a little fun.... And Fun it is... Gives people an insight into Peoples Personality or in my case, my Mentality or others Ability.. :playful:

I think Flowerpot has made some classic 'topics'... A bit of fun... Keep up the great work Potsie..

Better than watching the Idiot box waiting for the next idiot who will lead us to :bomb: :koala:

LW....
Thanks LW.

Yep :playful: :lol: :D
A bit of fun is all, no harm meant to anyone or rats.

Latest posts