Clever Dicks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To cure a cold /flu symptoms when I was younger I'd head straight to the pub and drown it :Y: true dinks it worked a treat. These days I don't have the disposable income so I stick to good tucker and rest. Fortunately I've avoided most flu viruses, last was 2017 (mild) and prior to that was about 04/05 (severe). Still get a head cold or two from time to time, never had a flu shot in my life and most likely won't.

I can out run most spiders - unless I walk into the web they're sitting on - then I travel faster than the speed of light.

I used to able to swing a cricket bat both left and right handed, naturally - it used to drive bowlers and captains setting their fields, nuts.

In my youth I could pour a 2 ltr bottle of soft drink down my throat without swallowing - probably why I had stomach problems later in life.

My Mum gets a little tiny bit of vicks vapor rub on her pointer finger and rubs it on her tonsils (inside her mouth).
Me.... well I used to inhale the green mould off of oranges. But I thought better of my lungs (not that it caused any problems for me)
But give me a nice mouldy citrus to lick any day of the week (it's an aquired taste) :p

silver said:
I eat mouldy maccadamia nuts too.... as long as they ain't too far gone. But crikey... don't break wind and still expect to be loved by one n all :eek:
yooo hooo silver are you still alive after eating that nasty stuff? :( :( :lol:

silver said:
My Mum gets a little tiny bit of vicks vapor rub on her pointer finger and rubs it on her tonsils (inside her mouth).
Me.... well I used to inhale the green mould off of oranges. But I thought better of my lungs (not that it caused any problems for me)
But give me a nice mouldy citrus to lick any day of the week (it's an aquired taste) :p

I wish I could "Unread" that post Silver, and "Unsee" the pictures in my minds eye.................. :awful:

Latest posts