B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
A sweet little effort with wheels,"matchbox" cars have changed a bit since I was young :)

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: Forgot I cracked my Plastic :rolleyes: feed scoop too :/
The new world of disposable plastic garbage :mad: oh wait...Plastic doesn't degrade :rolleyes: just breaks hey :lol:
So it's the new world of undisposable landfill :eek:
Imagine if everything cool was made of metal.....As it once was..... :eek: ....how many finds per swing would there be :rainbow: :party:

.... :rolleyes: .....Before I delete something else from life and reset......Reference.....rude discrimination three tone mode :eek:
Some coins deleted no pulls or tabs .. :N: :lol: .........All gold ring samples... :rainbow: :party: ...some junk still :mad:
Wonder if I can delete caps... :rolleyes: .... :eek:
1507178185_makrodescrim_002.jpg

Hmmmm....... where to go to beat the last race.......Let's go to Monaco :rainbow: :party: :lol:

B5MECH said:
cashgoldsilver said:
A sweet little effort with wheels,"matchbox" cars have changed a bit since I was young :)

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: Forgot I cracked my Plastic :rolleyes: feed scoop too :/
The new world of disposable plastic garbage :mad: oh wait...Plastic doesn't degrade :rolleyes: just breaks hey :lol:
So it's the new world of undisposable landfill :eek:
Imagine if everything cool was made of metal.....As it once was..... :eek: ....how many finds per swing would there be :rainbow:
:party:
Well with the ctx , many , many finds :cool:

discrim, notching etc...your leaving good finds behind, its cherry picking. That's not a bad thing, if go back later with no discrim/all metal. If we cherry picked our sites, we wouldnt be finding much now.

Not so bad on the shallower targets in junk, just the deeper stuff might suffer a bit with the notching. Can't say I've tried the Racer 2 too much with selective discrim, works pretty good on the Deus for recent drops, although the Racer ID's a bit better at depth. All depends on how wide your notch windows are set to pick up on coins that might be on edge, or reading a little different due to iron or nearby junk.

Fantastic variety of goodies there,and the "mandatory" stinkers :party:

Well worth the effort I'd say :Y:

Wow, an exploded pipe bomb! That's a bucket lister for me.
What an amazing hunt, so much variety.

Wow mate looks like the Detector fairies/gods have been around.....I am sure the other night I got a haul of US coins and a Nicaraguan.... Nice variety, well done mate. :) :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Fantastic variety of goodies there,and the "mandatory" stinkers :party:

Well worth the effort I'd say :Y:

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: :lol: ..."mandatory" cone too :lol:

Daggy said:
Wow, an exploded pipe bomb! That's a bucket lister for me.
What an amazing hunt, so much variety.

Thanks Daggy :cool: :Y: :lol: That's the first exploded one :eek: but got a copper unexpolded one not long ago...Almost threw it in the copper bin til I saw the fuse hole :lol:

ktmman said:
Hmm,I don't know if i want to find a pipe bomb :eek: ,exploded or not :(
The weird coins are cool though :Y:

Thanks K :cool: :Y: now I've gota find all the shrapnel from the bugger :rolleyes:
:eek: Two more bits :rolleyes: :lol: ...Found their lighter and keys too :lol: 30 bucks on key return ]:D
1507695877_ttt_001.jpg

1507695878_ttt_002.jpg

golddiggerart said:
Wow mate looks like the Detector fairies/gods have been around.....I am sure the other night I got a haul of US coins and a Nicaraguan.... Nice variety, well done mate. :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: 500 colones :eek: that's a whopper of a coin hey 8) :Y:
1507696229_kk_001.jpg

..... :eek: U.S of A. to Australia via Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Columbia :lol: :rolleyes: Interesting journey
Maybe they were looking for :rolleyes: Inca Gold...... :lol: :Y:

Sooo busy the last week.. :/ ...that I managed to lose my pinpointer.. :eek: ... :( ..... :N: :rolleyes:
Sooo busy it took me days before I noticed it missing from it's holder..... :/ ......Days..... :eek:
1508466562_hhh_001.jpg

Many hectares...... :eek: I searched.... :rolleyes:
1508466563_hhh_002.jpg

More hectares....... :eek: No pointer.... :( ...Lost key return 165 bucks :p
1508466563_hhh_003.jpg

Tiny silver... 8) ... :cool: :Y: But still no pointer.... :/

:eek: Ohhh noooo ,..... you need to be a back tracker to find a lost pinpointer, no good just lookin for it like a bloke would.
On the upside,.... you've scored enough moolah to buy yourself a brand new one aye !
:Y: O:) :Y:

What brand of pinpointer did you lose? Nothing worse than getting home to realise that not all your gear is present and accounted for, are you going to get the same pinpointer again?