B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found a cubic zirconia in a gold ring and it were completely smoked from being buried in the sand :/

So is your ring topaz,I found your clustered post a bit hard to understand 8) I hope it is for you :party:

I would think also if it was worth potentially several hundred dollars it would be mounted in say 9ct gold not .925 silver,just saying :)

Just because someone says something doesn't make it necessarily so 8)

Topaz - ?

Danny13 said:
Hitting the rings B5 , good hunting .
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Hopefully they keep coming bigger and better than the last :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I have found a cubic zirconia in a gold ring and it were completely smoked from being buried in the sand hmm

So is your ring topaz or isn't it,I found your clustered post a bit hard to understand glasses I hope it is for you party

Just because someone says something doesn't make it necasarily 8)

Topaz - ?

Hope so cgs 8) :lol: Need to take it to a jeweler for a looksee 8)

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
Hitting the rings B5 , good hunting .
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Hopefully they keep coming bigger and better than the last :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I have found a cubic zirconia in a gold ring and it were completely smoked from being buried in the sand hmm

So is your ring topaz or isn't it,I found your clustered post a bit hard to understand glasses I hope it is for you party

Just because someone says something doesn't make it necasarily 8)

Topaz - ?

Hope so cgs 8) :lol: Need to take it to a jeweler for a looksee 8)

Take it to Michael Hill there customer service is excellent.

I had a really nice MHJ silver ring which was bent out of shape and they fixed it for free having a life time guarantee and support programme,although it wasn't mine it didn't matter.

Recommended :Y:

Here's hoping :party:

Beep beep...Nice couple rings mate.

That coloured $2 coin has me intrigued....Any chance of a close up?

OldGT said:
Beep beep...Nice couple rings mate.

That coloured $2 coin has me intrigued....Any chance of a close up?
Thanks OGT :cool: :Y: It was a already corroding Possum Magic coin :lol: someone's spending collectable sets again :eek:
I accidentally spent it already on chips :8
1508925374_e0467a_480ba59417e34b518b18316b84eba9f4mv2.jpg_srz_297_420_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

:eek: ....Mmmmmmm....Pork Crackles..... :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I have found a cubic zirconia in a gold ring and it were completely smoked from being buried in the sand :/

So is your ring topaz,I found your clustered post a bit hard to understand 8) I hope it is for you :party:

I would think also if it was worth potentially several hundred dollars it would be mounted in say 9ct gold not .925 silver,just saying :)

Just because someone says something doesn't make it necessarily so 8)

Topaz - ?

Check the prices of the blue topaz pieces on the MHJ website. ;)

..... :eek: ...That's it .....everyone stop.......time to chuck the tector out... :rolleyes:
..... :eek: Game Over 8)
...........It's now been found............. :eek: :Y:
.......... :eek:
:party:
.....So.........
.................... 8)
..............Here it is........ :eek:
:party:
:rainbow:
1508987160_vv_002.jpg

.......... :eek: The last piece of Captain Cook's peg leg...... :lol: ....... :p
1508987271_vv_003.jpg

.........The keys to me new Ford Falcon :cool: :rainbow: :party:
1508987272_vv_004.jpg

..........Now to find where it's parked..... 8) .......... :lol: :Y:

shane_vor said:
Your Falcon will be gooone! Probably started with a similarly worn key. (Don't ask how I know! ;) )

:lol: There's actually one in the car park :lol: :Y: I'm not sure if I'm game to see if they work Shane :eek:
Bit of a jiggle and the owner'll come out with a baseball bat :lol:
I could probably sell it for a twenty on ebay :lol: :Y:

silver said:
Making my lungs bleed from laughter B5 ,..... Cooks peg leg ,..... you Lucky Lucky Bartsard.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks silver :lol: I've gota go Crock hunt'n for his pocket watch now :lol: :Y:

rocketaroo said:
its prob a rusted pocket knife
Definitely a piece of peg leg Rocket :lol: There is a large piece of the Endeavour there I started digging with my scoop :eek:
Didn't unearth much of it as it's shelly rocky but it's huge like a mast ring if it's round 8)
Can't go anywhere near the dam thing :eek: The Makro just falses on it :rolleyes:

golddiggerart said:
Imagine if underneath it is a Gold Bar.... :)

8) Hmmm, it's only slightly magnetic gda so maybe his peg leg was Gold filled :eek: :Y:
Talking of magnets I've been waiting for magnets for a month and a half for my magnetic telescopic rake :rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50Pcs-Pa...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
:rolleyes: They must employ little people for the pictures :rolleyes:
1508998532_vv_001.jpg

:eek: Think I'll have to change strategy's..... :rolleyes: ..An Army of Magnetic Fire Ants to clean the nails up :eek: :Y:
Edit....Strong....no :/ ....Weak :eek:

At first sighting I thought it was a petrified dog turd :lol: but then I thought dog turds aren't "usually" magnetic :cool:

So I'm going to say iron junk 8)

pete165 said:
That shilling is sure nice. Great other finds as well. Shilling cleaned up really nice.
Thanks Pete :cool: :Y: Gota love a silver lining after a copper day :lol: :Y:

At first sighting I thought it was a petrified dog turd :lol: but then I thought dog turds aren't "usually" magnetic :cool:

So I'm going to say iron junk 8)

It's a Relic cgs not junk :eek: Gona get some old wharf wood and frame this one :eek: :Y:
.......... :p ......Just got me 50 new Fire Ants.... :eek: :Y:
............ 8) ..........Training Day........... ]:D
1509007356_treasureants.jpg

...........That's the one Troops.... 8) ....Bring it on home..... :lol:
............Now to finish 50 micro magnet harnesses........ :eek: