B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldtimerROB said:
Nenad,s a real hero. He always returns my calls the same day and answers the all my posts on this forum and YouTube within a day or two.
He's a top guy ROB :cool: :Y:
Last poor beach run :/
1488637286_sss_001.jpg

Last nights poor beach run :/ piece of lead flashing from a washed away house :eek: not joking either, quality council cleanup :rolleyes: still has some white house paint
1488637410_doh_001.jpg

poor beach choices :rolleyes: :N: think the lead is worth more than the coins :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't spend enough time and the place is a mess with a bank starting to build and some deep cans starting to wash out, difficult and chunky :rolleyes:
The earring thing is a hippy junker, but got to keep my eye on it if the sand washes away again ;) :Y: guess it was more a test run
Left a lot undone due to time limits :/

It will fill up again, I didn't get much anyway to be honest. :)

I've never been to your beach though. I did the little beach at the lake entrance but only got sinkers. :p

I hit Collaroy once a while ago :lol: :lol: BEWARE OF THE BRAZILIAN BACKPACKER SPORTING THE GUITAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He wasted about an hour trying to get my number :8 and get me to take him fishing, it is a horrible beach to do with the seaweed everywhere
Got very little :rolleyes: :N: Think It needs a year before the crowds come back the sand all along there all the way up is dirty :/

Yeah totally agree mate, managed to avoid the Brazillian with the guitar. Wally69 and myself detected there once two, we saw a Brazillian lady in a bikini dancing around on the beach doing a photo shoot of some sort..... :D :eek:

Dam backpackers are crazy, he didn't even have fishing gear just wanted some free dinner because he was a chef in Brazil :lol: :lol:
After he let me get back to it he was sitting on the table there playing his guitar and singing :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

silver said:
Zat a black sandy florin there B5 ? :party:
no chance silver :( it was a foot deep dirty 20c bit :(
definitely gota line more allocated time up Dan :rolleyes: it's hard to get anything done in that time 8)

golddiggerart said:
Hmmm beats sitting at home....which is what I have been doing the last few days... :)
It was the best weather we've had for weeks gda :) soooo peaceful there at night, makes me forget where I live :D

Sooooooo.......... :eek: 8) The question of the day is ...can a Makro Racer 2 find small GOLD :eek: 8)
GF finds :rolleyes: Hill End :rolleyes: :eek: 8) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1493169610_makrohillend_001.jpg

Not the Penny :rolleyes: :eek: She came and poached it from right next to me while I was digging in an ants nest :rolleyes:
0.36 grams 8) :eek: :Y:
1493169610_makrohillend_002.jpg

We know where to go now ;)

Nice golden penny there B5 well done mrs B5 :Y: .........................Out done by the misses mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :eek: :Y:

Latest posts