B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice silver ring and spendables :party:

How ever you look at it that is a nice ring,but the stone could be synthetic but not reducing it's quality.

I would expect when new that ring would go for well over $100.00 I'd reckon :cool:

Michael Hill does good jewellery :Y:

silver said:
:p Ring a ding saph dang B5 ,.... that stone is Nnice !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: I just showed it to a mate and he also thought it's a bit primitive for a Sir Michael Hill mount so maybe it's just a simple custom mount for a supplied stone :cool: Who knew he was a Sir hey :eek:
I really don't think it's a CZ as I would expect the stone to be scratched from the sand as the silver is a bit scratchy :eek:
https://www.cubiczirconiagem.com/cz-colour.aspx
I don't think the colour is right either, sort of in between two of the blue colours 8)
Definitely one for further checking :cool: :Y:
Edit..... :eek: Lucky not to get a Mustard hook through the finger pullin on sinkers with line still attached.. :rolleyes: .... :eek: ... :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
:p Ring a ding saph dang B5 ,.... that stone is Nnice !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: I just showed it to a mate and he also thought it's a bit primitive for a Sir Michael Hill mount so maybe it's just a simple custom mount for a supplied stone :cool: Who knew he was a Sir hey :eek:
I really don't think it's a CZ as I would expect the stone to be scratched from the sand as the silver is a bit scratchy :eek:
https://www.cubiczirconiagem.com/cz-colour.aspx
I don't think the colour is right either, sort of in between two of the blue colours 8)
Definitely one for further checking :cool: :Y:
Edit..... :eek: Lucky not to get a Mustard hook through the finger pullin on sinkers with line still attached.. :rolleyes: .... :eek: ... :lol: :Y:

Topaz is harder than silica, sand wont scratch it. :Y: Sand won't scratch CZ either.

Heatho said:
cashgoldsilver said:
I would expect when new that ring would go for well over $100.00 I'd reckon :cool:

Blue topaz is generally worth way more than that, I'd say that ring would have probably been several hundred bucks.

Topaz is harder than silica, sand wont scratch it. :Y: Sand won't scratch CZ either.
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: That's what I wanted to hear :lol: Maybe the CZ's get scratched buried with rocks and hardpack dirt
https://www.gemselect.com/gem-info/gem-hardness-info.php
Is there a reason CZ's aren't listed in the Mohs scale? or because their man made? :rolleyes: I'm guessing their softer than most gems?

golddiggerart said:
That's a beauty ring B5 mate, nice collection of coinage and a Car, no dig is complete without a car. :D :Y:

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: When it first came out it felt like a Gold Diamond ring... :rolleyes: .... :lol: Not to be :lol:
Went for a quicky but..... :/ No car..... :rolleyes: ......So.............. 8)
1508909396_mmm_001.jpg

............... :eek: ............... :rolleyes:
............ 8)
..... 8) ....So ......Look into my eye.........you are feeling verrry sleeeeeepy...... :eek:
1508909396_mmm_002.jpg

........... :eek: .....There was a car........but I decided to walk :lol: :Y:
Can't see a stamp and me little buddy's on holidays so no idea if it sounded like silver.... :rolleyes: feels like silver...SG needed :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
That eyeball looks Silver to me, nice one mate ring a ding ding you're onto the bling. :) Nice.... :Y: :)
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...14.2gram chunker 8) :Y: Check this out for an eyeball ring 8)
http://www.silverringsmen.com/evil-eye-rings.html
8) ........ :lol: :Y:

Mate that's a real Chunker.....The Skull/Snake ring I find was 15 Grams.... Not sure I'd call the other one an evil eye....My wife has given me the stare in the past way back when we were young and that was worse then the evil eye. :)

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: Was the last drive by target too :lol: ...Thought I saw a sand Angel 8) so had to have a quick look and Ba-Bam :lol:
Probably would have been able to see it sticking out if I bothered look'n before swing'n :eek: :lol: :Y: