B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last nights run after a night off, next 925 ring :)
The black coppers with the half penny were from a spot on the way home
1479349675_tttttttttttttttttttt_004.jpg

1479349675_tttttttttttttttttttt_005.jpg

1479349675_tttttttttttttttttttt_006.jpg

Hard ring to take a picture of, It looks like a pink crystal but some stones have dropped out
It rang up like a 2c piece :)

No OOOhh's & AAAhh's from the peanut gallery, so ,...... it's a yes from me. :eek:

The back is open, the stone is pink but maybe it needs a little polishing looks a little hazy and scratchy, now the more I look at it it looks like the stone was nicely cut 8)

silver said:
No OOOhh's & AAAhh's from the peanut gallery, so ,...... it's a yes from me. :eek:
Thanks silver, I wasn't sure if it would stand a chance against some of the entries :lol:

Nice, I'll try and polish it up a bit better for a closer look when I get a chance
Thanks Dan, hope the rings keep flowing :)

The ring looks reasonably old with most of the ring being marcasite jewellery (polished pyrite), most popular in the late 1800's/early 1900's. My guess would by amethyst for the stone, though it does look a bit more on the pink side.

It was on the deep side of the targets in the area GP so I believe it has some age :)
I'm starting to get upset over the damage now, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It might say 925 on the inside of the ring, as well as some lettering for the stone eg CZ means Cubic Zirconia (only one poor old silver ever sees)(ha) :D

Latest posts