B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
Nice mixed bag with a few silvers to sweeten the pot. Nice. :Y:
Thanks RJ :cool: Renews my faith that there is still some PD's not far away that I'm overlooking :lol: :lol:

golddiggerart wrote: Nice one mate well done, that's a good start to the day. :) :Y:
Thanks Gda :cool: :Y: That park will never be empty ;) :Y: I'll leave a BB or two when I'm finally done one day :lol: :lol:

So near n yet so far B5 (Bugga)
Still, nice silver though !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
8) :rainbow: O:) :party:

kaimei19 said:
B5 - your silver item "hallmarked" 925 SISae is likely Israeli designed - there's quite a bit of budget-priced silver jewellery can be sourced online with those marks.

Phil
Thanks Phil :cool: :Y: I was hoping you'd tell me it's a priceless one in a billion purple diamond :/ Maybe the next one :lol: :Y:
Israeli silver is still sweet silver though hey :D :Y: Seems like a nice quality made piece

Sweet :rainbow: :party:
1495167096_gggggggg_001.jpg

1495167097_gggggggg_002.jpg

Sweet :rainbow: :party:
1495167097_gggggggg_003.jpg

1495167097_gggggggg_004.jpg

Not so sweet :rolleyes: :(
1495167097_gggggggg_005.jpg

Someone went bungy jumping and forgot to tie the cord 8) :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :( Looks like I've gota find a whole one now :rolleyes:
Now it's really schnapped :eek:

A shot or three should nearly get you over that (...and about 200ml of Araldite lol)

Sorry for your loss... 8.(

Coins came out good tho...what method? (still contemplating to/not do my 1851 6d)

GypsyGoldAu said:
A shot or three should nearly get you over that (...and about 200ml of Araldite lol)

Sorry for your loss... 8.(

Coins came out good tho...what method? (still contemplating to/not do my 1851 6d)
What a bugger hey Gypsy :( ...The silvers were mild citric acid bath...no rubbing, a fine paint brush to help brush the dirt off :eek:
When you neutralize it either press it or soak it ....I avoid polishing totally...depends on the coin though
The 3p grey edged on me so is in salt and vinegar mix soaking, hopeful it'll come good :cool:

Thanks for that bloke, i was also contemplating electro-cleaning it, but i think common sense will prevail this time and i'll leave it as is...
I think i'd rather it depicted it's age... (i'm just concerned about further oxidation...)

Yours came out great, and looks like it's a good strike with fair condition... :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Thanks Sir :8 :Y: dam sixpence...I bet it was the target I thought I'd leave for next time :rolleyes: :lol:
Give it a bit n they'll be comin in droves, you my friend, are getting there big time (all highways started out as a track). :D

B5...yeah, i might extend as far as a soapy water soak, as it was only dunked in straight water to get the 'dust/dirt' off, so soap should remove any oils that remain...

Beyond that, i have industrial solutions i use for electro-cleaning... ;) :p

silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
Thanks Sir :8 :Y: dam sixpence...I bet it was the target I thought I'd leave for next time :rolleyes: :lol:
Give it a bit n they'll be comin in droves, you my friend, are getting there big time (all highways started out as a track). :D
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: hopefully I took the right Highway to reach the Autobahn :eek: :lol: :Y: Destination....Silvertown :D

Yeah i'm a big MotoGP/Super bikes fan B5 and it is sad news. Nicky riding some of the fastest bikes in the world doing 350 plus clicks and this happens while cycling with some of his mates, it's a bit like what happened to Schumacher only he was skiing, just hope he pulls through.

Latest posts