B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Retrace your steps lookin downwind all the while B5. :Y:
I'm blaming GF silver :lol: :rolleyes: I swear it's at her work from photocopying.......bang head :rolleyes: :lol:
Think I'll have to find some gold and silver to cheer me up Sir :( 8.( :lol:

Decent haul of goldies mate. No old photo licenses lying around? Really sux when you need a birth certificate for something..... Just apply for a new one from births deaths marriage thingo place???

Smoky bandit said:
Gettin a few goldies b5 :Y: nice :lol: I gona try for a Silver or 2 in the next hour or so..Fingers x :lol:
Thanks Smoky..........X :cool: :Y: hitting the beach?

Heatho said:
Decent haul of goldies mate. No old photo licenses lying around? Really sux when you need a birth certificate for something..... Just apply for a new one from births deaths marriage thingo place???
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y:
The license I have is too old and hagged but I wonder if I can find a second one that might help
Ordering a new one is weeks wait :rolleyes: WEEKS :eek: :lol:
Gf made the joke she was going to order a Gumnut baby one to be funny :rolleyes: :|
The other issue is I lost my Medicare card so waiting on that too :rolleyes: :lol: :N: :eek: I've got the last one :lol:
Can't win hey :lol: :rolleyes:

Ahh mate, sounds like the last time I had to re-apply for mine, yeah it's certainly a PITA trying to get all the right ID together again... Hope you get it sorted soon.

Reverse tactics....find silver then look for goldies :D
1494564822_dsdsds_002.jpg

1494564822_dsdsds_003.jpg

1494564823_dsdsds_005.jpg

1494564823_dsdsds_006.jpg

Nice start hey :rolleyes: til now :eek: The dope at the registrar can't add up and turns out it's another 2 months til I can........................................
Go down to the MTA and not just waste another day out of my life but..............I have to do my knowledge test, a driving test and my riding test to get it back :N: :mad: ...............or bring on the MAD MAX era :mad: :p
1494565458_79402f367190aff96ee5c5c445e77741.jpg

Think I've got to find some GOLD to get over it :rolleyes:

I hate going to the RTA or whatever it is these days....... Everytime you go there you feel like.... errr actually I won't say it but yeah it sure makes you feel a certain ummm, errr, way, yeah.

I do like the idea of finding silver first up, though unfortunately for me it usually means that's all I will find for the whole session. :|

Latest posts