B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Nice hunt , nice silvers , nice start to the day , and only 60meters away , go to be happy with that :Y:
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Got another ring last night too....cameras been charging :rolleyes:
1495282321_hhhh_004.jpg

Lighter and 925 snake ring :eek:
1495282321_hhhh_005.jpg

3p took a bit but has a bit of damage :eek:
1495282321_hhhh_006.jpg

1495282321_hhhh_007.jpg

Thanks guys :cool: :Y: It's a thin ring more like a wiggly worm :rolleyes: :lol:
I remember those lighters too Smoky..thought it might be a B&H lighter, I'll have a shot in trying to get it to open when I get a chance
Moto GP 9.30 SEST France :cool: :Y:

GF's Nans 80th Birthday yesterday :rainbow: :party: Lunch at a vineyard and still not sure what I ate any don't want to know either :eek:
1495429600_ttt_012.jpg

Special 925 silver Spy Ring :eek: It's a mini satellite dish used for listening :eek:
1495429600_ttt_013.jpg

You put your hand on your chin........... point the dish at the target..........It picks a whisper up to 200 meters away :eek: :lol: :p

Wait a minute..."You put your hand on your chin..."

Sooo, do you pick up the whisper through your fillings like Lucille Ball?. Is that how it works? ]:D

GypsyGoldAu said:
Wait a minute..."You put your hand on your chin..."

Sooo, do you pick up the whisper through your fillings like Lucille Ball?. Is that how it works? ]:D
No Gypsy :rolleyes: don't be silly :lol: :lol:
Can't believe I found one...it has a micro speaker opposite the disc....the silver wire comes from the disc wraps around itself...through the speaker and back to the disc to complete the circuit :eek:
It was the ants pants in spy tech in the early 80's til someone found out that all it took was a pocket full of BB's to interfere with the signal :rolleyes:
That's why there are so many BB's in public parks....from spys getting chased their BB's would fly everywhere :eek: :lol: :rolleyes:

Try using it to condense the suns rays onto the fingertip of the pinky on the other hand ,... believe me, it'll be sensitive enough to let you know if it's working or not ! :lol:

silver said:
Try using it to condense the suns rays onto the fingertip of the pinky on the other hand ,... believe me, it'll be sensitive enough to let you know if it's working or not ! :lol:
Ahhh...top idea silver :cool: :Y: It won't work around all the BB's I've got in the house so I'll take it down the beach where I've cleaned them all out of ;) :Y:
I don't want to blame a blown speaker on BB interference hey :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Ahhh...top idea silver :cool: :Y: It won't work around all the BB's I've got in the house so I'll take it down the beach where I've cleaned them all out of ;) :Y:
I don't want to blame a blown speaker on BB interference hey :lol: :Y:
It looks like it's for lighting smokes ,.... the showoffs lighter ring. ;)

Latest posts