B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went looking for sunbakers :eek:
1494390088_dddd_001.jpg

Vintage MONEY :eek: :D
1494390147_dddd_002.jpg

Bugger I loose my B3 crate :eek: :( ....hang on a minute MONEY :( :| :/ :) :eek: :lol: :rolleyes:
1494390288_dddd_003.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Nice gold B5....what is....in the box? :Y:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: ....The box has a 12" 4 jaw old unused Taylor Chuck for a lathe that's 6" bigger than mine :eek:
43kg finger squashing box :eek: SOLD :D Just waiting on the Cha..Ching :eek:
Maybe 2" bigger than this :eek:
1494394802_0000520927.jpg

Wish I had the room :eek: :lol:

Goldiess mmmmm yummy lol Awesome mate.... :Y:
Thanks Gda :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: ....The box has a 12" 4 jaw old unused Taylor Chuck for a lathe that's 6" bigger than mine :eek:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1494394802_0000520927.jpg

You could have fit a container to that B5..and made a coin tumbler :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1494394802_0000520927.jpg

You could have fit a container to that B5..and made a coin tumbler :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
:lol: :lol: I tried Smoky ...but the 44 gal was too heavy to lift once it was filled :eek:
:rolleyes: I tried to fill it while it was on there :rolleyes: :eek: the coins and the neighbors driveway gravel went everywhere :eek: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: That's why I resorted to rolling it down hills :rolleyes: it's better than pushing it up :lol: :Y:

Latest posts