B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended in using foil :rolleyes: impatient :lol: :lol: :Y:
1490413342_rrrrr_001.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Went looking for silver :eek: 8) :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1490407510_ssssssss_007.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1490407510_ssssssss_008.jpg
Two ring spill, thicker one 925, need to clean the thinner one 8) both from the same finger :lol: :lol: :Y:
What did you do with the finger B5... :lol: Nice find :Y:
Put it in my bone collection Smoky :eek: :lol: :lol:

Still, on the PD's B5, so the silvers can't be far off at all ,..... listen carefully for a thrippy mate ! :Y: :D :Y:

Gold ...Silver...and bbs..well done B5 :Y: :cool: Hope you dont get ross river feaver from those giant mozzies. :eek: :cool: The Anz bank in ashgrove told me today they still except 1 and 2c pieces..So save em up and cash em in :D :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Gold ...Silver...and bbs..well done B5 :Y: :cool: Hope you dont get ross river feaver from those giant mozzies. :eek: :cool: The Anz bank in ashgrove told me today they still except 1 and 2c pieces..So save em up and cash em in :D :Y:
Thanks Smoky :D :Y: DON'T :p Put them in a new St George counting machine :rolleyes: ...they block it really well... :rolleyes: :lol:
Asked the guy after he cleaned them out...We don't take BB's......can I hand them over the counter......He ignored me and walked off :rolleyes:

Smoky bandit said:
ScrapCopper weight value might be worth more than the monetary value in $&c, think about that before you hand them over the counter. ;) ]:D

Latest posts