B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Gold ...Silver...and bbs..well done B5 :Y: :cool: Hope you dont get ross river feaver from those giant mozzies. :eek: :cool: The Anz bank in ashgrove told me today they still except 1 and 2c pieces..So save em up and cash em in :D :Y:
ScrapCopper weight value might be worth more than the monetary value in $&c, think about that before you hand them over the counter. ;) ]:D
Less hassle with the scrap guy and at least they'll get melted and never seen again :lol: :lol: the bank buy back scheme is a government set up :rolleyes: so they can throw them back into the parks and beaches so we're too busy digging BB's and not reclaiming the real lost money :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Gold ...Silver...and bbs..well done B5 :Y: :cool: Hope you dont get ross river feaver from those giant mozzies. :eek: :cool: The Anz bank in ashgrove told me today they still except 1 and 2c pieces..So save em up and cash em in :D :Y:
ScrapCopper weight value might be worth more than the monetary value in $&c, think about that before you hand them over the counter. ;) ]:D
Less hassle with the scrap guy and at least they'll get melted and never seen again :lol: :lol: the bank buy back scheme is a government set up :rolleyes: so they can throw them back into the parks and beaches so we're too busy digging BB's and not reclaiming the real lost money :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
Gov't will melt them into one and two dollar coins, just goes to show what our dollar is really worth now. ]:D :rainbow: ]:D

golddiggerart said:
Good little mix B5 hoping to get out tonight for a swing.....weather is looking good and after recent rain and hide tides should be lots of goodies for me. :)
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: should be a nice night for the beach here too but never sure where I'm going lately :lol: :Y:
Nice and minty 8) :cool: :Y:
1490681360_gg_001.jpg

1490681360_gg_002.jpg

Whoda thought hey :rolleyes:

Danny13 said:
Some nice coinage B5 , I would hit the beach now b4 it's to late to see if anyone is already gridding , then you will know where to target also
I like winging it Dan :rolleyes: I'm the ghost that blows through so you don't know where I've been :lol: :lol:
I'm planning something out side the box just gota get the chauffeur organized for a test run :rolleyes: :p

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:

Dunno about where you are Silver, but around here (GT) 'scrap' is worth very little these days...even for 'copper' (except when a large consignment goes missing lol)...ymmv.

:rolleyes: 2c @ 3.06g per coin......326.797..coins per kilo and 1c @ 2.30g per coin......434.782...coins per kilo... :eek:
Face value for 1kg of 2c's..$6.53 and 1c's is..$4.34 8)
Depends if it's worth cleaning BB's, 100 1c's for every dollar and 50 2c's for every other dollar :eek: that's a lot of BB cleaning :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
Edit....rough scrap price guide link
http://www.scrapmetal-prices.com.au/

By my estimation on those 2014 prices...it's an each way bet....less argument from the bank though. ;)

Whoda thunkit?...a buck a kilo for leadshot... :eek: might have to start saving them again lol...

GGA

Have found a few lures in the bush but not 'sinkers' as such, and used to keep 'everything' i found...got bored 'collecting' lol.

GypsyGoldAu said:
By my estimation on those 2014 prices...it's an each way bet....less argument from the bank though. ;)

Whoda thunkit?...a buck a kilo for leadshot... :eek: might have to start saving them again lol...

GGA
Someone who makes sinkers will pay you double the lead price you will get (or a bit more) as they have to pay more to actually buy the lead from the recycler ,.... just ask a recycler how much to buy 10 kg of lead and see what they say. ]:D
I might ask myself next time I go, or, maybe I'll phone and ask so I can post it up here. ]:D

Hehehehe... i can't be too tough,...the local scrappy is a mate and all i get is back-to-front mates rates.....(business is business after all ;) )

I get looked after in other ways though, so he gets a leave pass lmao.

GGA

Got hundreds of sinkers , from the big triangle and giant round ball ones to those pesty small sinkers that make you think you found a gold ring :lol:

Latest posts