B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another worthwhile hunt B5, had to call the water hunt off due to wind and dirty water, turned out a great arvo though.
SinHof.

From the park of not much left :lol: :lol: :lol: definition of insanity...continuously doing the same thing expecting different results.......
1/2 bent penny pinpointer deep buried on it's edge :eek: with a booger stuck to the back :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: 6 BB's not shown
1486616021_aaaaaaaaa_001.jpg

1486616021_aaaaaaaaa_002.jpg

Finally found out today I supposedly get my license back on the 6th of may :eek: :8 The ...B...'s have listed me as a habitual traffic offender again :rolleyes: :8
Most racist judge in the southern hemisphere :mad: :mad: :mad: f.........h........t....h...... :p
The last 3 months of the hardest time of my life :p

Hey B5 the Saint and the 5cent piece turned up today.
You wouldn't read about it, I opened the mail box, took out the parcel, turned around and found a new $100 note, wow what luck.
Just kiddin on the greeny but I just wanted to thank you again for your kindness and I know that my mate will enjoy it sitting on his portrait (photo).
Kind Regards
Mackka

Mackka said:
Hey B5MECH I would be proud to take the medallion off your hands as a sign of respect to my former art teacher of 10 years who had a painting of the Saint above the doorway of his studio. Unfortunately he passed away last year of liver cancer, 59.
So if it's still available shoot me a pm, if not then God Bless the recipient.
Mackka
Glad it got there Mackka :) There couldn't be a more worthy place for Saint Charbel to be O:)

Coinballs said:
Nice collection of shillings, those coat of arms ones are hard to find
Thanks Coinballs :8 I'll put some 6p pics up later :rainbow: :party:
From poacher town :rolleyes: {) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1486691728_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_001.jpg

1486691728_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_002.jpg

1486691728_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_003.jpg

1486691728_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_004.jpg

A nice 52 penny that looks like it came from ebay not dirt, 50c euro :mad: :N: they must pass them as dollars around here :rolleyes:
I'm sure the golf club head looking thing is a chunk of silver :Y: :rainbow: :party:

Thanks Dan :Y: :party: To battle the poachers I'm going all in now :lol: :lol: POACHERS BEWARE ]:D ]:D ]:D {)

silver said:
Could that be a hallmark under the right side of the folded edge ,..... looks like it had 32 stamped inside too ! 8) :p :cool:
I think it's 364 8) 8) maybe a design number :Y:
Maybe had a stone in it

Latest posts