B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AtomRat said:
Sick medal B5! :eek:
Royal Lifesaving Society...The Bronze Star :eek: what a shame it got kicked in the guts by the mower man :rolleyes: :eek:
I've saved three tourists over the years from drowning in heavy surf that the lifeguards wouldn't, just watched because they weren't between the flags :rolleyes:
Not impressed that I only found a peasant bronze star :rolleyes: :lol: and not a gold one :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Golddiggergirls said:
Cool and interesting finds B5......!! Love the ram's head.

Cheers,
GDG Bec. :)
Me to :lol: :lol: mmm shillings :rolleyes: 8) :eek: :D
1486209739_gggggggggg_001.jpg

1486209739_gggggggggg_002.jpg

Gota round the rest of the heard up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sooo many sheep and not enough wheat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1486430969_original.jpg

Got chased off with rain :rolleyes: bummer :/ turns out I had the force with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
1486431081_gggggggggggg_001.jpg

1486431081_gggggggggggg_002.jpg

Is finding Yoda the final part of becoming a Jedi :eek: 8) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek: :eek: Dig or dig not, there is no try :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Nice hunt mate, gotta like the Yoda thingo. :D

I was hanging for a swing today but I'm not going out in this rain, nice to get a bit of rain though.

Heatho said:
Nice hunt mate, gotta like the Yoda thingo. :D

I was hanging for a swing today but I'm not going out in this rain, nice to get a bit of rain though.
I've been avoiding some areas being too hard and dry, so I hope it does rain enough this time to wet the dirt :/
I think SinHof had the right idea for today and go swimming, maybe I've gota pick up a seahunter :lol: :lol:

Latest posts