Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the event happen in Melbourne? Or was it a result of whatever you are talking about turning up in Melbourne?

Bjay said:
I must admit Im historically brain challenged.

Yeah your not the only one that's why I still work. If I could read history I'd shut up and live like a king recent history has proven how much was missed and lost :eek:.

Not sure if this is being politically incorrect or not, but is it massive numbers of immigrants, leading to the anti-Chinese riots?

MrsBjay said:
Did the event happen in Melbourne? Or was it a result of whatever you are talking about turning up in Melbourne?

In the vicinity of Melbourne, Hobsons is vital in the clue ;).

Glad the Bjay's are searching :Y:

Righto I've just deleted everything I typed because both MrsBjay and OzzieAu caused me dilemma :rolleyes: I hate having to adjudicate but the question is a Two part question :Y: :Y:.

No because MrsBjay was posting while I was typing and submitted before I did.

So Bjay you can sort it out with MrsBjay :lol: :lol: I still reckon your a champion though. MrsBjay you are are a gem offering the win to OzzieAu and OzzieAu your a champ as well :Y:.

Righto I'm out of here got a big day tomorrow.

RM Outback said:
No because MrsBjay was posting while I was typing and submitted before I did.

So Bjay you can sort it out with MrsBjay :lol: :lol: I still reckon your a champion though. MrsBjay you are are a gem offering the win to OzzieAu and OzzieAu your a champ as well :Y:.

Righto I'm out of here got a big day tomorrow.
Were all Winners! :eek:

Latest posts