Australia Post

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still waiting on my parcels 4 of them its been almost 3 weeks however recently with that twit posting asbestos in the mail to the government buildings I think that's why its so slow because they had to check everyone's parcels and the line of parcels build up pretty quick now they are trying to get it going again.

My postcode here at Sapphire is 4702, along with 87 other locations in the state with the same postcode.

Most of the time, Australia Post get it right, but when they get it wrong and a parcel goes missing, which is usually when it is something urgent or you have purchased an item that is the last of it's kind in the known universe, then it is anybody's guess where it ended up - even at times when it has a tracking number.

I had the misfortune of losing 6 new wheel studs for my caravan that was a parcel on a mail contractors truck that was gutted by fire west of Rockhampton late last year and yep, you guessed it - there were no more available. Australia Post wiped their hands of it and blamed the contractor, the contractor blamed the mechanic who last serviced his truck and 4 weeks after the fire, Australia Post had the cheek to request that I rate their service. GRRR :mad:

Jeff

I wonder how may posties do the area?? It's massive.

Postcode 4702, Queensland
Areas in postcode 4702:

Alberta
Alsace
Alton Downs
Anakie
Argoon
Balcomba
Banana
Baralaba
Barnard
Bingegang
Blackdown
Bluff
Bogantungan
Boolburra
Bouldercombe
Bushley
Canal Creek
Canoona
Cawarral
Central Queensland Mc
Comet
Coomoo
Coorooman
Coowonga
Dalma
Dingo
Dixalea
Dululu
Dumpy Creek
Etna Creek
Fernlees
Gainsford
Garnant
Gemfields
Gindie
Glenroy
Gogango
Goomally
Goovigen
Goowarra
Gracemere
Jambin
Jardine
Jellinbah
Joskeleigh
Kabra
Kalapa
Keppel Sands
Kokotungo
Kunwarara
Mackenzie
Marmor
Midgee
Milman
Mimosa
Moonmera
Morinish
Morinish South
Mount Chalmers
Nine Mile
Parkhurst
Pheasant Creek
Pink Lily
Plum Tree
Rannes
Ridgelands
Rolleston
Rossmoya
Rubyvale
Sapphire
Shoalwater
Smoky Creek
South Yaamba
Stanage
Stanwell
Stewarton
The Caves
Thompson Point
Tungamull
Ulogie
Wallaroo
Westwood
Willows
Willows Gemfields
Withersfield
Woolein
Wooroona
Wowan
Wycarbah
Yalleroi
Yaraka

we have mail issues at home too....

Hint ...he aint the postie .

1548415413_90561d8e-9824-4a83-9b9f-1e328e81ffb5.jpg

Danny13 said:
Send the footage to police and lite him up on YouTube, guarantee he will get caught with a mullet like that

Already did but they have to prioritise due to the vibe of the local tribe keeping them overworked.

In the last 6 years I think there has been 3 murders , 7 shootings and 3 stabbings within their command....I might be way under on the murders.

Jeez this is getting under my skin. Need more info as to why or what, but forget sending me Easter eggs next year it seems people!!

Still waiting for a small parcel from Melb. to Sydney . Posted on the 7 th. April ..........

Latest posts