Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well despite the first episode being tacky, Episode 2 appears to be a bit better and they have some nice Nuggets to, nothing huge but really nice Gold,

I don't know if it is just me but they do deep scraps and then detect (Sort Of) surely it would be best to move about 6" at a time and get more people on the detector,

Maybe I am looking at it wrong,

John.

cecc said:
Redfin said:
You can watch it on the channel that it is aired on, Quest TV in the UK

Just use a VPN

Redfin what's a VPN?

I havn't 15 minutes to spare, just google it cecc, be easier to understand.
and VPN's are free .

thedigger said:
They draged the dryblower out to a new spot,and then started testing to see if there was any gold there,give me a break!!!!
Pure "CORNY"

Regards Frank

Yep Frank, I remarked to my Mrs, that is Bull*, they would have proved that ground before even considering moving the plant. I also thought the swinging techniques were not too flash.

When I openned the 1st episode i received an error:268D3 which threatened me with my data being transferred e.g. banking details. I have had this once before and found that i had to disconnect the battery to release the pc. Have run AVG Internet security-no faults there.
This just a warning that maybe the link is infected?
Jaros

Yeah me too Jaros, had to close my browser down....don't like that one bit.

Redfin said:
cecc said:
Redfin said:
You can watch it on the channel that it is aired on, Quest TV in the UK

Just use a VPN

Redfin what's a VPN?

I havn't 15 minutes to spare, just google it cecc, be easier to understand.
and VPN's are free .

I used VPN and had a Ransomware attack. Have deleted links to the site.

Yeah I did get on the other day, but this had scared me off now, thanks Jaros.

Jaros said:
When I openned the 1st episode i received an error:268D3 which threatened me with my data being transferred e.g. banking details. I have had this once before and found that i had to disconnect the battery to release the pc. Have run AVG Internet security-no faults there.
This just a warning that maybe the link is infected?
Jaros

I really do apologize. Nothing came up on my virus or malware detectors. I better run a scan of everything. DOH

Where the Devil has my posts gone and the links that were posted ?

Forums are wearing a bit thin with me today, Whites has completely changes the Main sales Web site, and stary eyed ***** are waxing lyrical about it even though 66 years of info has been lost ad I have to remove thousands of links that now read ERROR 404 out of 3 computers,

And now my posts are vanishing here, :mad: :mad: :mad:

John.

Jaros said:
The links were deleted to the Aussie show as 2 of us got a virus.

No worries mate, just though I was going nuts for a minute, I did have something flash up but I just closed it down because they kept redirecting me to other sites, the thieving rat bags.

thanks mate,

John.

Jaros, this is the actual legitimate channel it is aired on in the UK.
It has catch up TV just like here in Aust.
This not a torrent site or anything else dodgy.
You just have to use a VPN (another free and legal program)

http://www.questtv.co.uk/

I post this so others can watch in complete safety

Latest posts