Another bloody Heart attack.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefer

Ross Langlands
Reaction score
Well here I am again!...had another heart attack at home on Wednesday night...had another 2 stents put in...my own fault as I continued to smoke...thinking I could go for 100 or 15 years before I would need another one!...Big mistake!...?so I'm sitting here hooked up to a monitor very much chastened by the reaction from my wife and family who have been begging me to stop smoking for years now...that's it no more ciggies for reefer. :poop:

Get well reefer. Hypnosis helped for me, different things work for different people. Just think of all those extra years with your family, more :money: for more coils and stuff :p

Stick with it mate, it's a hard road but worth it!

Hey there my great poetic friend
One must give up the gaspers
To prolong thee to the very end
No need to borrow from worry
Just relax now an roll with the flow
For you'll never have to feel sorry
If you just let the rotten things go
O:) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :cloudy:

reefer said:
Well here I am again!...had another heart attack at home on Wednesday night...had another 2 stents put in...my own fault as I continued to smoke...thinking I could go for 100 or 15 years before I would need another one!...Big mistake!...?so I'm sitting here hooked up to a monitor very much chastened by the reaction from my wife and family who have been begging me to stop smoking for years now...that's it no more ciggies for reefer. :poop:

Sorry to hear that but glad you survived start smoking turd roll ups and you'll quit in no time. :D

All the best reefer.
It is really hard changing bad habits of a lifetime,
even when we know whats at stake if we dont.
Just keep trying until you succeed.
Hang in there and dont give up trying to give up.
Cheers from Potsy (who has failed at many things, and sometimes has a win in the end)

Get well soon mate. I smoked for 16 odd years, tried patches, the gum and just about everything else. The only thing that worked was cold turkey. After day 6-8 youll be fine. Been of them now for about 29 years.

Rest up reefer, all the best.

Latest posts