12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when your paying $40 a month 1 video and some pictures is too dear imo
I am sure he knows about finding gold but he just vanished

Ronk said:
I think when your paying $40 a month 1 video and some pictures is too dear imo
I am sure he knows about finding gold but he just vanished
I suppose you could put it on hold until you hear he's back in action and on a roll Ronk, I'm sure MG wouldn't mind, specially if it keeps you happy mate !
:Y: :D :Y:

Hi all,

I've just noticed that MG has a bit of a write up on the Coiltek/GPX combo in the current May 2017 AGG&T (Australian Gold, Gem & Treasure) Magazine. Spotted it while reading through on pages 22 to 24 and figured it was MG's work as the photos are a dead giveaway ;)
He's most likely just busy doing bits and pieces. Silver is correct in that there's a ton of handy info here to go back through for anyone new to the hobby or those that are chasing a fresh outlook.

Cheers,
Shauno.

MG has gone AWOL!!! 8.(

I too was paying $32US per month and all was fantastic till 3 weeks ago when "nothing"....
No contact, no updates, no nothing without warning and without any explanation. :(
I have emailed him but I have had no reply there either.
He hasn't been on here or you tube and nor has he been on patreon????

I really hope he's o.k, its totally out of character for MG to leave everyone hanging like this.

MG!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU?????????????

:( 8.( 8.( :brokenh:

Mods - MG's last visit and post were on the 17th of April and he mentions doing something out and about but only for the weekend - not going to W.A. or anything like that.

I can't remember what personal details we hand over when we sign up to the forum but do you have a way of making contact with him to make sure he is O.K? Other than the email/private message options.

MG is obviously not obligated to post/look at the forum but it does seem out of character.

Hope he is well :|

I agree HH. I'm certainly not after a "I've been getting my haemorrhoids operated on" type answer. Simply thought a mod might be able to text a "Are you OK" msg or something.

I'm sure if he didn't return from a gold trip or something then his brother would have raised the alarm. He'll turn up in good time :Y:

I am sure MG has a good reason for being awol and I am sure when he is over what has happened in his life he will tell us or not, but I personally dont think that he is the kind of guy to just drop off the face of the earth he may just need a bit of time away from the maddening crowd

Northeast said:
Mods - MG's last visit and post were on the 17th of April and he mentions doing something out and about but only for the weekend - not going to W.A. or anything like that.

I can't remember what personal details we hand over when we sign up to the forum but do you have a way of making contact with him to make sure he is O.K? Other than the email/private message options.

MG is obviously not obligated to post/look at the forum but it does seem out of character.

Hope he is well :|

No we don't.

To be honest that's why I removed his links to the pay to join site in the first place, as mods we do not want to be involved in or be seen to promote peoples business ideas that are not directly related to this forum. We the admins and moderator team have no control over what happens away from this site and no way of contacting anyone who doesn't have their contact details in their profile page.

We only have the best interest and protection of our members in mind when we delete promotional links to other internet sites.

If you have signed up for his content on the other site and you are not happy with the service provided then cancel the subscription, that is the only advice I can offer.

There is a massive amount of prospecting information on this site that is given freely by very experienced prospectors, there is no need to go elsewhere for the information.

Hope the fella is okay, but for $40 a month it would want to have daily doses of bikinis, biff, copious amounts of slaughter and explosions as well as some damn good gold getting info that can't be found here or anywhere else on the web through sharing info freely with like minded people.

I too am worried about MG's absence, as a Patreon member of his it is out of character and I sent an email 7 days ago with now reply, last post he did he said he was heading back out to chase a line of conglomerate running under old timers overburden, that was 3 weeks ago and was only going to take him a couple of days.
I'm not concerned about money or anything else but the welfare of a fellow prospector who has been more than happy to help others understand the hobby better and increase our chances of success, for him to have not made any contact in 3 weeks is really worrying and I just hope all is ok but can't help but feel he's not ok :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts