⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolphin said:
:Y: I love the middle picture with your big pet Rotty guarding your treasure,,,,,,,,lol :D

I actually p1ssed myself laughing when I saw that photo the first time around.

It looks like the Dog is thinking 'You call me mad for getting excited for chasing rocks that you throw for me but you've been a mental case since you found that one rock, I dont get it. WHEN are you going to throw it for me to fetch?' :D :D :D :D

diggit said:
Dolphin said:
:Y: I love the middle picture with your big pet Rotty guarding your treasure,,,,,,,,lol :D

I actually p1ssed myself laughing when I saw that photo the first time around.

It looks like the Dog is thinking 'You call me mad for getting excited for chasing rocks that you throw for me but you've been a mental case since you found that one rock, I dont get it. WHEN are you going to throw it for me to fetch?' :D :D :D :D

Haha yeah mate he tried to grab it when I first got home. Whenever I got something in my hand he thinks Im going to throw it. He got no intentions to guard it he just wants to eat it.

Wally69 said:
:eek: Looks like there might be another half still in the ground SC, on the uncleaned photo that bottom end looks like it has a more recent fracture (within last 100,000 years)

Ive covered every inch in that area Wally but I did find this right next to the bigger one.
1528482980_282b6b10-5837-4799-9d97-62b0cbe18b4f.jpg

1528482980_4b677412-6795-45ff-a164-952df9accf52.jpg

Back to reality in the face of some of those recent great finds ...... and I seem to be going backwards ....

April .... top 5
May ..... middle 2
and June to date the lonely 1 at the bottom ...... time to pull the finger out and get back on track.

1528788103_fullsizeoutput_165b.jpg

The smaller 3 bits at the bottom came out of an acid bath as well as a bit of other stuff that was crushed and panned.

Hoping for better things for the balance of June.

Cheers T.

MJB said:
..regardless of size they look great to me

Tks MJB,
I NEVER have a problem with size (of nuggelets), take whatever comes along and really don't expect much bigger when I spend most of my time swinging the SDC rather than the GPX ........ hate going home without at least some yellow.
Cheers T.

Teemore said:
Back to reality in the face of some of those recent great finds ...... and I seem to be going backwards ....

April .... top 5
May ..... middle 2
and June to date the lonely 1 at the bottom ...... time to pull the finger out and get back on track.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1375/1528788103_fullsizeoutput_165b.jpg

The smaller 3 bits at the bottom came out of an acid bath as well as a bit of other stuff that was crushed and panned.

Hoping for better things for the balance of June.

Cheers T.

I like the way you display your nuggets Teemore :Y: lot of finds there mate. Well done.

Good stuff Teemore.
That's how I display mine too. Mine are in a glass top display case with 24 containers per case. I put each trips fines in one container like you and keep a log of where and when found. Ufortunately all the nuggets are small and fit too easily inside the container. I'm looking forward to the day when one won't fit. :p
Cheers

Latest posts