⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replys fellas :Y:

I do own a Z and found the nugget only about 2 feet deep and it wasnt a screamer probably because it was standing straight up but it was a clear signal.
Im still not sure what to name it, maybe someone can come up with a name and I tried to see what it resembles but I cant. Davent sees a fossilised scorpion? Maybe call it the scorpion nugget dont know, any suggestions?
And its good to see PA is super active. Y: :Y:

If it takes me a while to reply its because it takes a long time to load up :mad: no NBN out hear.

What did you say when you saw it, just call it that.

The holy sh!+ nugget
The Oh F!/# nugget

I hope you said something amazing :lol:.

SC75 , Holy crap, that`s one of the most beautiful pieces of gold i`ve ever had the privilege to lay eyes on, looks like sponge type gold and that little bit of pure white quartz just sets it off, you lucky bugger, if i recall last time you showed us a 10+oz piece, bloody hell mate give us poor beggars a chance to score a decent piece, the way your going, your going to get it all. Sheesh

On 3rd pic you can see a glitter of gold sticking out of the ground. I said it was at 7:00 but its around 4:00. The photo came out the wrong way when I posted it but that was the first time I seen it and Im pretty sure I said something like your friggin kidding me then I got my phone out just to get a few pics but fist pumping the air with my other hand and whenever I find gold I always look at the sun for some crazy reason.

Ironrock. I would like all of you to find your dream nugget just never give up hope and just enjoy being at the bush. There are days I get frustrated but I just stop what Im doing and look around and think myself lucky that Im free and doing something that I love to do.
You never know mate theres still plenty out there to be found.

Congratulations SC75....... enjoy the moment :cool:

Mods......I think this topic can be closed, it has reached its pinnacle and the nuggets illicit a response that promote the use of obscene language. In my case I think I strung about six together and had to pick myself up off the floor afterwards, glad I dont have a heart condition although I would have gone with a big smile on my face.

Keep them coming SC :p :party: :rainbow: :p

Wally69 said:
Congratulations SC75....... enjoy the moment :cool:

Mods......I think this topic can be closed, it has reached its pinnacle and the nuggets illicit a response that promote the use of obscene language. In my case I think I strung about six together and had to pick myself up off the floor afterwards, glad I dont have a heart condition although I would have gone with a big smile on my face.

Keep them coming SC :p :party: :rainbow: :p
Haha. cheers Wally :Y:

The 'Golden Roo' or the 'Nonchalant Roo' or something similar... its clearly a Roo of some description :D

1528370609_2018-06-07_21.18.37.jpg

SC75 said:
It looks a little bit like a roo head but yeah RM The Claw of Faith nugget is a cool name and it does resembles the hand of faith.
Mini me.

Mini Me :lol: :Y: just to cause confusion The Mini Faith :Y:. Or just don't bother naming it leave that to the buyer if you do sell it, no need to tell us your intentions though.

Latest posts