Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you got on this back when you posted this :100: :100: mate , if you did CONGRATS its booming right now. I only got this coin at .35 au but still has a way to go I think.

Joe9T said:
I hope you got on this back when you posted this :100: :100: mate , if you did CONGRATS its booming right now. I only got this coin at .35 au but still has a way to go I think.
I did but I sold it mate.
I made just under 4k for a $250 buy at 12c.
I bought back in at 64c so I'm on my way to another few k.
My daughter's got around 20k for her $500 but she bought when it was 4c. :)

Solid Luck said:
Hurry up and get to a buck, I may chicken out if it does.
Can't see this thing going more than a buck and holding there. But I'm no expert, just a chum.

It is a joke after all.
It was a joke now it the fourth biggest crypto :lol:

Most cryptos are up. Will be fascinating to see what Elon says or does or doesn't in the up coming American comedy show. I think its tomorrow night Australian time.

That is what I am waiting for.
My favourite crypto's are loaded.

But ready to extract pretty darn fast if I have too
or change direction if needed. :) :)

Speeds the key there. Whether you think it will rocket up or plummet you need a live feed of SNL and maybe put in a automatic sell point. If there is a a big rush some of those trading desks might stop working just at the wrong time.

Very True,
I have a couple of other resoures linked in. :) :)

Doge has dropped a bit but I am leaving it there for the moment.

Would be amusing if everyone waiting for the dump tried selling at the same time....locking up stop losses and the exchanges..... exchange comes back on, price is .05 again lol

I think the fomo buyers have already bought in.....thinking doge is going to the moon after musks skit on SNL.

Yep.
Doge has gone into hover mode now.
Every one is now sitting waiting.

Sitting around .94.

Latest posts