Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Stuff Smoky, Youre inspiring me. Ive got lots of tourist beaches here, im sure others hammer them but will be googling how to detect beaches properly now. Got to be in it to win it ?

Meller9.3 said:
Good Stuff Smoky, Youre inspiring me. Ive got lots of tourist beaches here, im sure others hammer them but will be googling how to detect beaches properly now. Got to be in it to win it ?
Good on ya mate..They never get it all..Good luck and looking forward to seeing your finds.. :Y:

Hi Guys
Up at 3am and drove an hour to a spot I've been researching..You know the spot Dan..Got there and the ground was that hard you would would need a hammer and chisel :argh: So drove back home to a spot that I've flogged for years and gave up on.Thought it would be a good spot to give the update a good run..Seems there was still some things to be found most of the coins were at least 7inches.Glad it's not a nice park( mostly dirt ).Will give it another go after some rain.
I think the top of this is Silver.
1537568008_img_20180922_15138.jpg
1537568025_img_20180922_8166.jpg
1537568038_img_20180922_2339.jpg
1537568050_img_20180922_23458.jpg

Cheers :beer:

Dave79 said:
That toothy think is damn cool, wonder if it's a fossilized feline tooth. Might have to give that spot a bit more flogging!
Yer Dave will go over it again it's only a small park but the trip was cut sort because the new pointer stopped working. :argh:

Haha yer mate my daughter has 6 different types of saddles the most expensive is around the 3k mark and it has cheapo costume bling on it as well :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Haha yer mate my daughter has 6 different types of saddles the most expensive is around the 3k mark and it has cheapo costume bling on it as well :Y:

3K Saddle and Cheap bling...... Manufacturers sparing no expense then. :)

Latest posts