⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy sh=t you've been at it for 17 months, that is a dream come true if I've ever seen one.

Obviously people who know you are testament to your commitment by the sounds of it, congratulations.

That's what its all about mate :) You can't beat being out in the bush BW that in itself is better than any nugget, the gold is just a bonus.

Dig'n-it said:
SC75 ....... Man you have been fortunate. Most of us just dream of finding one let alone two!
Good on ya.
Do you have your settings set specifically for looking for large gold?
If its deep ground i always run in General, Sens 15,16 threshold level around 30,threshold pitch 52 and both VOL at 12 always with headphones but depends on the conditions on that day, if its wet ground i tone it down a fair bit otherwise its just to noisy.

I'm drooling so much what a pissa well done congratulations Steve thanks for showing us mate it keeps our thoughts and dreams going. :eek: :D

SC75 said:
That's what its all about mate :) You can't beat being out in the bush BW that in itself is better than any nugget, the gold is just a bonus.
Yeah, that about sums it up for me.

Just another casual day for SC75 out having a swing..lol
Well done man.
Hope you find lots more.

1476849236_img_1915.jpg

Well I have finally been able to do it , that is congratulate you Sc75 on a magnificent find . Three times I have approached the keyboard only to descend into blasphemy and cursing of your avatar being green with envy ;) I do not know you Steve but sincere congratulations on a magnificent bit of prospecting mate.

Cheers :D

Sincere congratulations to you SC75. Those two monster nugget finds of yours are what prospecting dreams are made of. It sure gives us renewed hope knowing there still out there.

I have to tell you when I showed my wife the pics of your finds she said

" What are you doing??? Find some nuggets like that! " I'm trying dear, I'm tryyyying!

Well done SC75! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Regards Richard

Reef Rover said:

" What are you doing??? Find some nuggets like that! " I'm trying dear, I'm tryyyying!

Sounds like it won't be to difficult to get a leave pass from now on :lol:. To ensure the leave pass is approved you could blow up the photos and hang them on a wall :lol:

Certainly are fantastic results for SC75.

Reef Rover said:
Sincere congratulations to you SC75. Those two monster nugget finds of yours are what prospecting dreams are made of. It sure gives us renewed hope knowing there still out there.

Well done SC75! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Regards Richard

Funny, that's exactly what my wife said :/

I'm a bit blown away from all the replies :eek: Thanks all for your comments :)

I hope everyone of you guys find your dream nugget one day, you just never know because there is a lot bigger and a lot more nuggets to be found :) just do the research, be dedicated to a certain area until you absolutely covered every inch of that ground and try to stay positive.
I get days where my mind wonders and i'm just not feeling it and i pretty much know i won't find nothing :mad: Its a mental thing, just got to stay focused ;)

SC75 said:

I hope everyone of you guys find your dream nugget one day, you just never know because there is a lot bigger and a lot more nuggets to be found :) just do the research, be dedicated to a certain area until you absolutely covered every inch of that ground and try to stay positive.
I get days where my mind wonders and i'm just not feeling it and i pretty much know i won't find nothing :mad: Its a mental thing, just got to stay focused ;)
Some true words there SC.
Seeing the pics of some of the country you cover you truly deserve it. Well done!

I've gotta say it again , congrats on your finds. Your absolutely correct in staying focused . I find it a bit hard after 8 hrs of nothing so revert to sdc but once again dedication has rewarded you. Ps if your at the gt camp can I rub myself against you(I know that sounds weired but hey it's only banter)

SC75 said:

Some much needed advice thats timely for me.

Sitting here at Nundle and spent half a day raking/digging then detecting for 0. I have found gold in this area before but not today, which is diffcult with an SDC in hand. Not many days where I get nothing. Plenty of lead which means the area has not been over too thoroughly.

Back to basics tomorrow with a better mind set!

Cheers SC75

RS

Latest posts