Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep! don't need to hold your breath on that score!!!!

Equally !! when will Zeke tear Emily a new a..hole for dredging on "his" claim and vicky verca???

All answered in the fullness of time

A question for BSG watchers from last year, the Kelly's found river gold on "their" claim but lost the equipment (bad deal gone even worse)
so does anyone know why they didn't gear up and go back up the river???????

Gregupnorth said:
Hi All,
As XIV has posted channel 9 are doing a feature on the 11th Sep This Time Next Year about me.
I can not say too much at this point but it will be like Gold Rush's first episode but Aussie.
They have enough footage to make a whole show, but how much air time there will be I am not sure.
I did it for a bit of fun.
But I am sure a lot of us would like to watch a Aussie show like gold rush but more small scale mum and dad type mining.
Cheers Greg :cool:

Great news GUN I hope it gets to air I'm keen to see it :Y:

MikeB05 said:
Hey Ramjet..how about a separate thread for 'serial pest' with exclusive use by DTC.

Saw your apology etc and I have to say you are either very, very tolerant or bored.

The entertainment factor from these posts has expired.

My opinion...survey of one :)
Make that 2

Ramjet said:
XIV said:
So, how long before the fighting Kellys and mr.gold get into fighting in the snow.
Its getting very heated already.

This week hopefully. :D

XIV I received your PM but I can't reply as your inbox is full. You must be popular. ;) You will have to delete a few.
Nope not popular. Just lazy in empting it out.

Interesting show on abc2 tonight about the seedier side of gold. Was on Traffickers. I think we probably all know it goes on but generally don't really think about it.

BSG S09E02 :D

1503415653_forrest-gump.jpg

Ramjet said:
golddiggerart said:
No Aussie Gold Hunters this week RJ??

I've been looking everyday. The current episode says 1 more day available to watch it. Maybe the next ep will be released then??? I hope.

Me too :mad: Very frustrating!!!! and I missed thursday night on Discovery, Geez!!! I hope I catch it on one of the 1200 replays this week ;)

Sat down and watched E09E03 of bsg.
Was good to watch , problem was, they (the production ) are trying to dramatize it a little.
See if you can spot the pan with apparently no gold, yet it is clearly in the pan.

Ramjet said:
Buck said:
where are you watching them Ramjet? and what episode are you up to

Quest TV. Season 2 Episode 7 is available but Ep 8 was aired last Monday. Not available on Quest as yet.

http://www.questtv.co.uk/video/

Ep 8... its there on Quest..I certainly watched it earlier this week. Must have been lucky

Latest posts