Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting......
Considering I missed the boat with Bitcoin.
Wanted to buy $500.00 worth when it first came out.
1 or 2 cents each at that stage.
Was not selling in Australia at that time... ]:D ]:D

After GameStop, the rise of Dogecoin shows us how memes can move markets

Dogecoin, a cryptocurrency that takes its name and logo from a Shiba Inu meme that was popular several years ago, have a cap. Launched in 2013, there are now 100 billion Dogecoin in existence, with as many as five billion new coins minted each year.

But how can a currency with a seemingly unlimited supply have any value at all? And why did Dogecoin's price suddenly surge more than 800 per cent in 24 hours on January 29?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02...oin-shows-us-how-memes-can-move-mark/13117682

I sold my doge a long time ago, I had over 250k I still have some free doge from a website btc faucet but it's only peanuts ? now.. There also used to be a doge dice game where I'd get alot of doge from.. It's now closed shop as it was only a hobby faucet

golddiggerart said:
I sold my doge a long time ago, I had over 250k I still have some free doge from a website btc faucet but it's only peanuts ? now.. There also used to be a doge dice game where I'd get alot of doge from.. It's now closed shop as it was only a hobby faucet
Dam mate.
It reached 10c a share last Sunday that would of been over 25k :(

"Bitcoin is a kind of "digital gold" adopted as a secure hedge against political and economic uncertainty. Dogecoin, on the other hand, is a meme people add to their digital wallet because they think it's funny.

But in an open digital economy, memes move markets".

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Dam mate.
For how many hours - within a day it had lost 7.5 cents. I guess if you hang on the price every minute of the day you can make a lot. There are no restrictions on numbers issued, so most predictions are that it can never exceed $1. Mind you, I would not mind selling that $250K worth at $1,,,,

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Dam mate.

Back when doge was an easy play coin for me I told the wife I want 1 million but never got round to it... Lol it don't matter as I can easily accumulate it for free... Yes you heard it free..

goldierocks said:
Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Dam mate.
For how many hours - within a day it had lost 7.5 cents. I guess if you hang on the price every minute of the day you can make a lot. There are no restrictions on numbers issued, so most predictions are that it can never exceed $1. Mind you, I would not mind selling that $250K worth at $1,,,,

I used my referral link some years ago on a website, my referrals earn me small amounts of btc... I withdrew that to my coinspot acc which was $23 but now it's currently

1612412141_screenshot_20210204_151459_com.coinspot.app.jpg

Tbh it's still all fun and games to me... Two of my sons have huge portfolios of coins but they won't tell me how much they're holding.

Latest posts