Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the original article sort of raises more questions than answers.

Apparently found while sniping and threw both bits in his junk bucket and only looked at them a few days later?
As for a perfect match... that guy would be a killer at jigsaws, he could make a piece of a tree match perfectly a hole in the opera house roof.

There's doubts it even came from Scotland.

I reakon I could make a mosaic out of some bits and claim they were once all one piece. Be bloody stoked to get a fifth of the price theyve thrown out there. Me thinks theres a bit of media BS going on there. :poop: :poop:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/e...r-valley/99049a74-48b8-402d-b260-41fd170c0a22

1575613262_mpkoik.jpg

:clap: :trophy: Good on the lad,

but check out that Dr Boucher wanting millions in funding (needs the money for his pocket) saying there is a minor problem
with what the lad is doing, and how it should be done.

I respect the lad, but doesnt this "science boffin" realise this isnt the first time these species of fish have been through this sort of thing ?
Nature has its way to work, and these fish have their natural ways to survive and keep the species alive.

The boys method is primitive, but it will likely be practical too, and the fish stay in the system.

As far as the Carp go, put them on an ant hill to save the little buggers all the walking. :lol:

:)

Latest posts