Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh heck, i was thinking 5 shillings in the one hunt and going off. :eek: Never the less, it is still 5 shillings 8) Great result from the junky park Heatho :Y: How do you combat the tin/iron high tones?

Nice heatho..
Turn up the iron bias and max out the recovery mate..I havnt needed to do that yet. But am interested to hear how it goes :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Oh heck, i was thinking 5 shillings in the one hunt and going off. :eek: Never the less, it is still 5 shillings 8) Great result from the junky park Heatho :Y: How do you combat the tin/iron high tones?

Thanks fellas.

Has been quite slow really, those 5 shillings were from 3 hunts with pretty low goldie totals as well, not much else of interest either.

The high iron false signals not to sure what to do, will try Smoky's idea of cranking the iron bias to max. Might notch out 39-40 as well after testing max bias, the only target that has registered that high was the silver ingot I found, which would be extremely rare to find.

It's a difficult site but is large and needs more investigation. Really dry here ATM too, so I'm wary of digging deeper stuff.

Hit the same spot again today for a couple of hours, will hit this spot again on Thursday morning with Wally69. 2 Nox's here should deliver some treasure. :)

1534221349_img_20180814_142029.jpg

1534221349_img_20180814_142037.jpg

1534221349_img_20180814_142046.jpg

1534221350_img_20180814_142151.jpg

Those Commonwealth Australian pennies are a real treat,the ground that you found them in was very kind to them :party: and any silvers is always more than welcome.

Nice hunt :Y:

ctxkid said:
golddiggerart said:
You're onto a nice spot by the look of it....Come on Sovereign pop your golden shine out. :) :Y:

nooooooooooooooo................

i'm next for a sovy 8) 8)

From what I've seen in the past when someone finds something another person finds the same thing within a day/s :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
ctxkid said:
golddiggerart said:
You're onto a nice spot by the look of it....Come on Sovereign pop your golden shine out. :) :Y:

nooooooooooooooo................

i'm next for a sovy 8) 8)

From what I've seen in the past when someone finds something another person finds the same thing within a day/s :) :Y:

i am liking how you think :cool:

Latest posts