Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1474357311_10456445_1160143150674755_7459935707047156219_n.jpg

Ill make it easy for you :p

Ok Doug,
you get the 64000 points for picking the BB ( wasnt too hard) but where is Steve Waugh? DrDuck got Mark .

You have picked me and already know where Mark is

so to win . Where is Steve? Their is only 8 choices left

At the time I did not realize that out of the 33 kid in the class only 11 of us where boys?

Nahhh about the 64000 points. :)
Just a beer would do.

Balmain Bob said:
Ok Doug,
you get the 64000 points for picking the BB ( wasnt too hard) but where is Steve Waugh? DrDuck got Mark .

You have picked me and already know where Mark is

so to win . Where is Steve? Their is only 8 choices left

At the time I did not realize that out of the 33 kid in the class only 11 of us where boys?

Well done Gt,
Yes that is a young Steve Waugh. I have known Mark and Steve most of my life and for a short time went to school with then in 1970 at Panania Public
School. Unfortunately thay had to repeat kindergarten due to their age at the time. They also lived in the house behind where I grew up

After teaching them all my cricket skills I decided to not to follow that career and went on to do something else and leave to them to have all the glory. :D

Well done on picking the young faces of some of our best cricketers of their time

I did have quite a few more clues to put up but as usual that talent on this site is excellent.

Again , well done and over to you again

Bob

Bob, I can understand why you situated yourself next to that teacher, she was not a bad sort!

The question was pretty easy, because it was very likely that only brothers who became test cricketers would be in the same class, and Steve and Mark Waugh were the most likely candidates.

Because I was out and about and on the road at 5:00 am, I did not read the question properly and missed that I had to identify the notorious trio in the photo.

Great question!

DrDuck,
I was only after the 2 famous cricketers. As I am yet too meet anyone from the site, picking me,without the obvious clue would have been hard as i hope that I didnt look too like my current picture. I was the 64000 point clue. As Doug won that he gets the prize. It just happens that 64000 point equals a beer. Just like frequent flyer points

As it was a 46 year old photo I thought that it might have gone for a few more clues. Well done on picking out Mark.
Yes DrDuck, you did name the 2 people I was after but the question did ask for where they were the photo, so you correctly placed Mark but nor Steve.
So GT gets gets it.
cheers

Bob

Yes Doug that is a very sobering thought.

When I first moved into Balmain I used to go to the Grab a Granny Night at one of the local pubs to listen to the band and go from there.

Did that older women that came up to me and said "Don't I know you from some where?" Actually know me? :eek:

who am I

I was the first to find gold in this area of Victoria (cold !!!)
I was also the first of my status/position to do so and win the reward from the gold discovery committee.

GT :)

goldtruck59 said:
who am I

I was the first to find gold in this area of Victoria (cold !!!)
I was also the first of my status/position to do so and win the reward from the gold discovery committee.

GT :)

Count Paul Edmund de Strzelecki

Latest posts