WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with all these sorts of devices is that you do not have enough control of the air pressure coming out of them. You need to constantly vary the pressure to keep the variable sized sand and gravel grains slowly moving, without moving the gold at the same time.

Believe me that a 50 cent piece of tube will outdo any technology out there on the market. ;)

Cheers Wal.

Never paid much attention to them before, but found out they were well sought after for pendants and bracelet charms, so thought it might be an interesting adventure trying to collect them. Ended up being almost as addictive finding these little blighters as it is hunting nuggets. :8

This area is about half way between Mount Isa and Cloncurry. It also has a lot of rutilated quartz and Clear quartz crystal plates. All your common Copper associated ores are also prevalent in this region.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
This area is about half way between Mount Isa and Cloncurry. It also has a lot of rutilated quartz and Clear quartz crystal plates. All your common Copper associated ores are also prevalent in this region.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal.... you sure get around.

Liz your vids crack me up
Strait in ya gob then
Gag,choke,spit,love it !!! :D
I hope one day I find a piece like you guys do
Well done again
Thanks for the vid
Cheers

Great video Liz, love your videos keep them coming I really enjoy them and I'm learning lots from them. Cheers!

Great video's guy's, love watching all of your clips as there's so much to learn and it makes me want to get out every chance I can get now.

Hell hathe no fury like a woman with a detector, Pick and gold. :lol:
That is an absolute crack up. LOL
Well done Liz, May the fella's turn green with sorrow. LOL

Latest posts