WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalnLiz said:
Greglz86 said:
Good work guys. Been looking through your pictures and latest vids and im getting green with envy.
Looks like you had smaked your thumb at some stage. Bet you could no longer feel the pain once the nuggets had surfaced.
Greg

One of the downfalls of swinging a pick into detector holes Greg, and not paying attention to what you're doing.....seem to have a habit of that. :8
Wow if all it took was hitting your thumb for some nuggets I'd be rich :p. Once again another great video, like someone mentioned on another thread, you guys should have a film crew following you around, we have fishing, 4wding and holiday shows but we need a WalnLiz prospecting show. Liz's enthusiasm is contagious and enjoyable to watch.Thanks for sharing. :)

Jackthehound said:
Some great finds there, were the big ones very deep ?? Thanks for sharing the pic's

The 20 grammar was at about 45cm but the 39 grammar could have been picked up with an "Aldi" detector and was in the side of a creek bed no more than 10 cm. Both were picked up with a NF 14" round coil on the GPX.

Top stuff Liz. I think my TDI only knows how to find junk. No gold for me with it yet. Enough lead to start a sinker factory.

Look forward to your other videos with the TDI.

looks like a lot of fun had ,I'd be happy digging them all day lol
thanks for the vid , I learn a little tip each time to take into the field
cheers ,flash

Great vid again guys, love the tips that you put in text into them every time :)
A great example of a small patch, I would be happy to come across that hahaha Do you get a rake onto an area like that sometimes as well?

We do rake areas where there's reasonably large stones, but in loose gravel like here, I just wear out my boots scraping the gravel. :8 The most important thing in patches like this is to have the bottom flat enough to be scraped with the coil directly on the ground. Lift it 1cm and some small .05 flakes will be missed.

Thanks for the info mate, yep I helped a mate recently and had to flatten out some ground for him. A bit hard when there is slate all over the place 8) But it did help him find some mini .1, .2's and .3's. I missed out on the day he got a .5, but will be there the day he hits a 5 ounce :D

Latest posts