WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flashhunter said:
Was nugget 21 a good one???
another great video from the dream team
cheers

She ended up with 30 total from about 45 hours all up detecting. Her best wasn't as big as she hoped, and from memory was around the 6 gram mark. But for a beginner at the detecting game, ( first serious attempt at it ), she was quite happy with her efforts, and should really clean up next year with what she has learnt.

She spent most of her time with the Blow Tube and got close to an ounce "tubing" the crevices next to our camps.

Another great inspiring video, keep them coming, you have many supporters here on the forum. Cheers!

Wow congrats, I can really get into your
Excitement, what a wonderful feeling
And pity about the prawns hope the
Beers were cold
Nice one :D
EM

This video is awesome! I have never heard of this technique and it looks like fun :)
Would another option be to suck up the dirt/gold through a vacuum then pan/sluice it?

KiwiKaren said:
This video is awesome! I have never heard of this technique and it looks like fun :)
Would another option be to suck up the dirt/gold through a vacuum then pan/sluice it?

I'm not sure if using a vacuum would be legal ??? Perhaps comes under the dredge laws?

Someone may enlighten us.

A lot of guys use Vacuum cleaners, especially in WA, but by the prospecting laws they are deemed prohibited. Comes under the mechanical movement of wash category. :(

Great innovation Wal, very smart.
Top vid.
The human dryblower lol

Love Liz's vid using the TDI Pro in junk gully......her reaction is priceless!

;)

Brilliant vid. Have seen your Utube vids too, terrific to watch. Gives us itchy feet and itchy palms. Would love to find something bigger than 2-3 grammar. Again, congrats, we're jealous !
Cinken

GOLD - It's not worth dying for

G'day Guys,

Haven't been posting any vids lately on the forum but thought this might be appropriate seeing Twapster and a few of the members are heading over to WA next season.
The terrain shown here is in Northwest WA, but this is very similar to the terrain around the Iron King Mine outside Leonora and the ranges around Laverton. The Plateau around Sandstone are also similar but are not as steep in gradient. Take care and enjoy your adventure. Cheers, Wal :)

Great video, lots of good information to take on board, after watching it i now am going to buy my own GPS My husband takes one everytime and I always try to keep him in sight, but that day might come.
Thanks Liz and Wal
Cheers Margaret

Latest posts