WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wal n liz u guys are great. I got started because of your interesting and fun adventures. I watch all your tubes.. just luv it.

:lol: :lol: Congratulations on another find there Liz, great find! Wal, could you please ask Liz if she remembers where the green plastic scoop she is using come from? I've been using one for nearly a year, its worn down to half size now, and its got me buggered where I bought it from! :| It could have been Bunnings, but I am pretty sure I have been in there and not found it again

Got that one from Detecta Den in Canberra mate. The one I use I got from a pet store and is used for scooping grain for chickens. It's a bit lighter than the one Liz has got.

Good find Liz! . Love the excitement its just like im there with you guys. Thanks for putting another great video up Wal and Liz shows everyone how with abit of research and some persistence theres still nuggets to be found out there. Well done keep it up.

P.S you should make some full length DVD's Id buy them for sure

Nice vid WalnLiz keep them coming they are quite good.
Just what I needed to inspire me before heading out detecting tomorrow

Latest posts