Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Roy...theres gotta be some more silvers there somewhere...Surely...Might wait till i get a silver......or at least something more interesting.......before the next post.......Until then..happy hunting :D

silver said:
8) Those deep scratchy signals Smokey ! ;)
Na mate every one has been a solid tone and id number....though the deepest was only 6inches but its hard pack clay...i dug heeps of scratchy tones and the numbers would switch from 40 to 10 to 36 ect...and they were all junk...but all the coins seem to stay on there respective target number...there are a few that the exterra is saying 10 inches or deeper that i will dig eventually...but will need the pick for those ones :mad: :D

Gotta be a tight scratchy signal for deeper silvers beyond analyzing capacity for the Ace(for me), (thrippies mainly), the solid repeatable tones are the easy ones that everyone can find specially coppers and big silvers(not to mention all the junk ones). :lol:

silver said:
Gotta be a tight scratchy signal for deeper silvers beyond analyzing capacity for the Ace(for me), (thrippies mainly), the solid repeatable tones are the easy ones that everyone can find specially coppers and big silvers(not to mention all the junk ones). :lol:
Thanks for the tip Silver ..Will keep digging the scratchy ones....dont wana miss one :eek: The sixpence was a good 6inch...and it screemed with a constant 34 id...though... i am running the terra at full sensitivity...slower and lower than usual.. :D

AtomRat said:
Nice work mate, sniff out them silvers!
Cheers AR..Got a bit of a tip from the Silver King...So im feelin positive...Stuck at work till 1 :mad: ...So will have a mid afternoon Silver hunt today :lol:

Well finished work at 1 today..came home for a swing...did about 2 hrs in the penny padock.....Dug alot of aluminium window frame off cuts...all about 2 inches long....and most came up 32 to 34 on the I D....So ya have to dig em.....got some blisters on the thumb but was rewarded with....2 $1coins....a 2c piece...10c piece.......drum roll....and another 6 pence...im chuffed...worth digin all that rubbish...its in the CAB now so will post pics later...looks pretty crusty...so hope it cleans up...2nd Silver find....ther
1485413368_20170126_154135-600x800.jpg
es gotta be more :D
1485413387_20170126_154210-600x800.jpg
1485413399_20170126_154201-600x800.jpg
This is what i call the penny padock...all pennies and the two silvers have all come from about 2mtrs out from these trees on the right of the pic...there is multiple signals with every swing....just have to choose the ones you want to dig :lol:
1485413637_20170126_161955-600x800.jpg
1485413661_20170126_162849-600x800.jpg
until the next Silver find happy hunting all :D :lol:

SB, what do i have to do to CAB silvers. Is this something i can do at home?
I have tried the bi carb but doesnt seem to be doing much.
Cheers mate

LORD said:
SB, what do i have to do to CAB silvers. Is this something i can do at home?
I have tried the bi carb but doesnt seem to be doing much.
Cheers mate
Just lernt this of Silver and B5...its citric acid get it from woolworths $2.50. Put a bit with hot water and make a gel/paste...Chuck in ya coin ...or coins ...give them a brush with a toothbrush or small paint brush...keep them there til late clean i spose.. :D CAB...meens citric acid bath :D

Yer mate.....keen for a shilling....or a florin now.....my daughters boyfriend lives in the old meldale town hall...dates back to early 1800s...Hopefully having a swing there on Sunday ...or one day soon.....He also said there is an old bottle dump on the property :eek: :D :D

Latest posts