Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have lime juice for the odd time for Coronas :lol: :lol: the limes here come from Thailand :mad: :mad: :N: Ill try the lime juice next silver found
The lemon tree I did have to poach from has been butchered by the new home owner :N:
I use a tiny sauce bowl and use less citric than I have pepper on dinner :lol: :lol: It would be 1/10 of a pinch more like 1/20
that small a sprinkle sometimes I wonder if any came out :lol: :lol:
I think the can will last forever, the last can I had I used way to much each time :rolleyes:

Tight as a fishes ..........b5 lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I think the bottle of lemon juice is about the same price as a bottle of citric acid...But in my limited experience...i feel the juice seems to clean the hard to remove crud better.....Let me know what you think...Silver said he was going to give it a go as well...And who better to get an opinion from than you Danny and Silver himself. :Y: :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Tight as a fishes ..........b5 lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I think the bottle of lemon juice is about the same price as a bottle of citric acid...But in my limited experience...i feel the juice seems to clean the hard to remove crud better.....Let me know what you think...Silver said he was going to give it a go as well...And who better to get an opinion from than you Danny and Silver himself. :Y: :Y:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tighter than a fish :lol: :lol: :p there loose and slimy buggers :lol: :lol: way tighter than the line catching the fish :eek:
I run my treasure hunting on a BB budget :eek: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tighter than a fish :lol: :lol: :p there loose and slimy buggers :lol: :lol: way tighter than the line catching the fish :eek:
I run my treasure hunting on a BB budget :eek: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D time to cash in on that 20kg of goldies yoi got :p :p :Y:

B5MECH said:
I only have lime juice for the odd time for Coronas :lol: :lol: the limes here come from Thailand :mad: :mad: :N: Ill try the lime juice next
It's no good on copper, I know that for sure, rips their face off (ha).
8) ;) so, it's super strong. :D

silver said:
B5MECH said:
I only have lime juice for the odd time for Coronas :lol: :lol: the limes here come from Thailand :mad: :mad: :N: Ill try the lime juice next
It's no good on copper, I know that for sure, rips their face off (ha).
8) ;) so, it's super strong. :D
Yer it does silver....i found a half penny...that i could just read with the dirt on it...put in lemon juice and it cant be read now..even with a jewelers loupe. :mad: :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Good luck with that mate :Y: You probs make more money keeping the ctx...and collecting all those gold coins :Y:
Money comes and goes Smoky but the happiness of GOLD lasts forever :lol: :lol: I'll find it I will :eek: :Y: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Good luck with that mate :Y: You probs make more money keeping the ctx...and collecting all those gold coins :Y:
Money comes and goes Smoky but the happiness of GOLD lasts forever :lol: :lol: I'll find it I will :eek: :Y: :lol: :lol:
With that attitude B5....Im sure you will mate...And i hope you do :Y: :D O:)

Hit the local park early this morning to get my goldie fix...2mins outside the car and i was doin the mozzie dance.... :mad: :mad: And to top it off i took the rid bottle out of the car yesterday and didnt put it back.......So back in the car and heading home..Decided to give the Silver Sand pit a go just to get my swinging hit for the morning... $2 coin the first 10mins..Mmmmm...How did i miss that...Then a bb....then a sixpence...nice clear tone..
1487455194_20170219_074104-600x800.jpg
Double Mmmmmm..How did i miss that...No more than a metre away another nice tone...Another sixpence :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This time my oldest coin so far a 1910 :D :Y:
1487455247_20170219_074054-600x800.jpg
1487455272_20170219_074039-600x800.jpg
cant wait for the storm the sarvo ....maybe some more will grow :Y: :D :D Happy hunting all :Y:

Good stuff Smokey
There could be a couple of reasons for missing targets in an area you are sure you have been over
My first thought would be swing speed .... slow right down !
You may be surprised at what pops out
Especially deeper targets

And skipping the light fantastic can have you missing entire sweeps and rows in your gridding processes ,.... but hey wow 8) :p :cool: :cool: nice score Smokey ! :D :party: :rainbow:

Latest posts