Wireless headphone information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently purchased a Bluetooth transmitter and wireless headphones from eBay at a total cost of $34,connected up to a sdc2300 works great in the backyard ,yet to try in field .
I forgot to mention that you can control the sound volume on the headphones

I brought a blue tooth transmitter payed about $20 to see if it would work with my heating aids it worked for about 5 min then cut out haven had time to see why yet it will be a great help if it does

I have just had 8 days in the Murchison and gave the sdc2300 a go with the wireless headphone setup ( the $34 setup) it worked really well ,I could run the threshold low and smooth and adjust the volume thru the headphones ,picked up 4 little ones in the area that I had hammered with the 7000.

I run Nenads wireless detect set up as well, consists of tiny transistor which is fitted to side of control box (Velcro), the little receiver goes on the person(pocket or elsewhere) any headphones plugs into the receiver (which has its own volume control) and off you go. I run mine on both the 5000 and the SDC, takes seconds to swap from one to the other. On the 5000 I use the mini Minelab battery which when purchased comes with its own battery holder which goes on the control box. No wires or leads at all whilst detecting.

Shamir said:
I have just had 8 days in the Murchison and gave the sdc2300 a go with the wireless headphone setup ( the $34 setup) it worked really well ,I could run the threshold low and smooth and adjust the volume thru the headphones ,picked up 4 little ones in the area that I had hammered with the 7000.
The setup I have used was the cheapest I could find as it was a experiment,insofar as lag goes,my 7000 has about the same lag,buggerall

One I obtained was expensive.
Transmitter - $38.00. :D
Headphones - Phillips - $130.00
Very little if any lag.
Has that much volume it can hurt your ears.
I use it mainly for watching Movies or Youtubing.
Also works very well with my steelphase.
Only down side it is not very rugged in construction so I only
use it sparingly.

Latest posts