Why are you called that?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
Satman said:
Once upon a time I was a saturation diver and am still hopefully male ;)
for everyone like me that had no idea what that was
Saturation diving is a diving technique that allows divers to reduce the risk of decompression sickness when they work at great depths for long periods of time. Decompression sickness occurs when a diver with a large amount of inert gas dissolved in the body tissues is decompressed to a pressure where the gas forms bubbles which may block blood vessels or physically damage surrounding cells.
Is that why I could never dive more than a foot? Coz I'm full of a volatile gas?

shakergt said:
Simple really it is a car

A 1971 xy gt falcon
Shaker being the bonnet scoop and gt being the model

Nothing to do with the golden triangle at all

GTHO ?

7.62marksman said:
Satman said:
Once upon a time I was a saturation diver and am still hopefully male ;)
for everyone like me that had no idea what that was
Saturation diving is a diving technique that allows divers to reduce the risk of decompression sickness when they work at great depths for long periods of time. Decompression sickness occurs when a diver with a large amount of inert gas dissolved in the body tissues is decompressed to a pressure where the gas forms bubbles which may block blood vessels or physically damage surrounding cells.

Pretty darn close, Sat diving is when a diver lives at operational depth for an extended period prior to decompressing. They live in a 'Habitat Chamber' on the surface and transfer to working depth in a submersible chamber, may stay with their body in a fully gas saturated state for a couple of weeks before being decompressed. It's an economic way of deep diving when commercial diving.

As to nickname, wife: Dinah, me: Hugh, daughter: Skye so now it stuck for pretty much everything

7.62marksman said:
7.62marksman
Qualified marksman using the 7.62mm SLR in the service
Won a few medals shooting won the RSL shoot out 7 years in a row
Now i only shoot for gold

I was guessing something like that 7.62marksman. I did not think about the SLR but I was thinking completion shooting.

Latest posts